New Web site let me know what you think?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Looks good. The testimonials on the home page is great except, is that kid sleeping on the stairs. Seriously I like it.

A few search engine tips though. Anytime you have certain large text that are not part of keywords someone would type to find you, it may be better to put them as an image. In this case it would be "the most thoughrough..." as well as the red text a few lines down. Search engines read words not images. The bigger the text the more weight it puts on those words and may dilute your placement.

I looked at your html and it seems like someone knows what they're doing so I'm sure they got it covered.

Albert

I looked at your html and it seems like someone knows what they're doing so I'm sure they got it covered.

Albert[/quote]

The Person that is doing the work is sharp. Does the image of my son look ok?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
The tagline at the bottom of the page is covered by the red dialog box “Mountain View Carpet Care offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee. The Most Thorough Cleaning EVER Seen, Or its FREE!” …I don’t like this tag line but it’s not my web site so who cares. Also, I would move your kid …Red box to the top of the page and testimonials below

I don’t like your main text the “here at mountain view carpet care I would change it to Mountain view carpet care and I’d drop the “job one” …all I think about is lee Iacocca/ ford’s old tag line when I hear it.

IMO.....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The graphics will draw the customers in much better than the old site.

Great Job!!

I like to put a free quote section on the first page.

Make it easy for the customer to contact you with their needs and you'll get jobs and not just viewers.

Your kid pic looks like a Wayne Miller ad.

I would be interested in doing a link exchange with my site: www.**********************

Anyone interested in a link exchange PM me.

Thank's

Dave-

redbird

Rich , Great job

I really liked the area rug cleaning explanation.

Very Professional, Makes me want to clean area carpets.

Great ! Great

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
new web site

Hi Rich,

I like your new site, it looks great!! Now I know I'm just splitting hairs here but the picture of you under your Commercial Carpets link... it's amazing how you clean carpets so well with no solution or vac hose. What's your square foot charge for that? The booties are a good touch, do you have shoes on or just your bare feet? :p

Continued good luck with your website and business!

All the best,
Bill Morgan

Re: new web site

WJMorgan3 said:
Hi Rich,

I like your new site, it looks great!! Now I know I'm just splitting hairs here but the picture of you under your Commercial Carpets link... it's amazing how you clean carpets so well with no solution or vac hose. What's your square foot charge for that? The booties are a good touch, do you have shoes on or just your bare feet? :p

Continued good luck with your website and business!

All the best,
Bill Morgan

I wish I had a dollar for ever time I heard that. I charge 33 SQ when i have the Vac and Solution line hooked up. :) Hows the RDM?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom