new web site

Bob Foster

I like it. Its clean and fresh and focused on the customers needs and not bragging about some piece of equipment.

Brad_Smith

Nice and clean but boring. Looks like all stock photo's except for the one you took from the vortex ad. Spice it up with your own photo's and videos or steal werner's.

website

Ron,
Nice website! I liked that it was easy to move around on and you could find contact info really easy. I hate not being able to find the phone number on a business website. Good Job looks really professional!

Chads

Supportive Member
looks nice but doesn't stand out to me I want the best coming out to clean my house and yours looks like everybody elses, hell I would be marketing that you have a powerful machine and put some real pics in it especially of yourself and your family show them that you care. IMO :)

-JB-

Name
JB
Sorry dude, I gotta go w/Brad on this one.

It's just not "you"

Name
Ron lippold
thanks guys I really appreaciate it. like i said this is the first draft and more is to come i like the feed back

thanks to all

MIkey Can I copy your sight

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
where is the V. A picture of the vortex in front of a large home and then some tile, grout and upholstery pics in another window showing what your doing in the house

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom