New Website

maker

We have a new website www.makercompany.com
It has some new products and new video you may not have seen.

If you have time, please check it out. Constructive comments are appreciatted.

Name
Nate W.
I don't know if it's just my computer but the home page doesn't load. I can google the makercompany and click on contact us, but that's about it. I do like the youtube videos. Nice products. :D

maker

whittcohawaii said:
I don't know if it's just my computer but the home page doesn't load. I can google the makercompany and click on contact us, but that's about it. I do like the youtube videos. Nice products. :D

If you type the www.makercompany.com into the address bar that should work.
Thanks for checking out our videos- Glad you like them.

maker

Mikey P said:
Glad to see you got back on Steve.

Howzit?

Good. I am still unable to access this site from our computer. I am using a different computer for the weekend, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to check in. I see things haven't slowed down around here at all. There was a Stephen King book of new posts when I logged on. The Banner Ads look good. I'll be contacting you soon about one for us.

maker

Mikey P said:
I bet if I banned Vawter and removed all of his rants, your security software would let you right in from home.

Well what are you waiting for :?:

Name
Nate W.
I was able to view the site. I logged on from a different computer. Where oh where is the snake? You know, reverse hide-a-hose? Still in the making? I like that as long as you don't use a inline sprayer.
:D

maker

whittcohawaii said:
I was able to view the site. I logged on from a different computer. Where oh where is the snake? You know, reverse hide-a-hose? Still in the making? I like that as long as you don't use a inline sprayer.
:D

Did you see that on the new Zipper video? It's a brand new product thought of by Eric, the Zipper inventor. We have just made a few so far, but will be making more shortly. I see what you mean about the inline sprayer, but you could just un hook the vacuum while you spray. It would be good for a 25 foot lead hose section that you wrap up and hang in the truck.

Name
Nate W.
Yes, seen the newer version of the zipper last night. It's a great idea IMO. Keep up the good work. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom