tim

in a sewage cleanout or at a car wash with approval from owner/manager

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
check your state and local regs.
they differ from state to state and even local municipalities

your state's EPA would be a good place to start.
your "state" EPA, not the Federal

..L.T.A.

Name
I'm Rick James
You can buy a pump and run the waste water to the customers toilet if you have a small waste tank.

steve r

check with your local waste water treatment plant and take the msd's for any product you use.they will either give you permission to dump into sanitary sewer systems or their location or you can check with state to dump in open areas not near water ways.not sure who to ask for at the state level.

here in michigan you can get a permit to dump in a certain location like your own yard for example but your suppose to get a permit.

or you can just dump where ever and hope you dont get a ticket.most guys just run a hose off theyre dumpout somewhere in the yard of the place your cleaning.usually not a big deal.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Where can you get that pump? I wish I would have know better and put a bigger waste tank in when I first got started.

What would a bigger waste tank run me to buy and get installed?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Here's Mytee's 80gal. and way cheaper then the other choices... I'll be going with this one in the future..

tank.jpg

G

hook up a hose to your drain valve and run it down the clean out drain at the location you are cleaning; thats what i do.

ErikG

When You get home wash your van with the waste water , the dog hair ,just drive fast to air dry and the hair clumps and foam will fly like snow flakes. Or water the plants ,isnt there fertlizer in some chems?

Back
Top Bottom