newer van side doors (2014 chevy G2500)

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
We ran our new Sapphire Pro 1200 for the first time today. So far so good. One thing we could not figure out is how to open the side doors all the way. They are not like ones I have had in the past where you just pull a pin or a release to have it open all the way back. Anyone else figure this out? As it is now they don't even open straight out they are both slightly angled in. Its a real pain to work out of.

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, kind of a let down.

You'll be thrilled to know I got a box of fresh Parflex 1035HT to day to replace my Chinese bleeding hose that I mistakenly chose for the AT.

20131226_152738_zpsdfb28d4e.jpg

1035 may be stiff as hell but over all it's the hose with the fewest evils.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
We ran our new Sapphire Pro 1200 for the first time today. So far so good. One thing we could not figure out is how to open the side doors all the way. They are not like ones I have had in the past where you just pull a pin or a release to have it open all the way back. Anyone else figure this out? As it is now they don't even open straight out they are both slightly angled in. Its a real pain to work out of.

If they are like mine....open the door as wide as it will go....about in the center where the hinges are there is a flat looking bar....pull the door to you a little and then stick your finger behind the bar and pull it inward....then push the door all the way open.....

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Not much to say for a review yet as far as machine goes. I cleaned a rental house of mine with it. It got hot, it sucked water and the carpet was clean. Not much to it. I'll go with my tech for it's first real world job and let you know. One thing I don't like is there is no way to tell how much water you have in the water pond. I can't find a sight tube. Maybe it's there I just haven'y found it yet. Didn't see anything in the manual.

Jim thanks I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Like Jim said. I carry a bungie cord cuz sometimes if the van is on even a little slant the door will swing closed (I can't have this with a slide-in during the summer).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom