Newest Bissell

Mikey P

Administrator
I just picked up a freshy at Costco.

So new it's not even on their website yet.

It's a blend of the Momentum and the Powerforce. No internal filters but some thingamagig that creates a second wind tunnel to improve deep down cleaning so they say) a nice handle up front making it easier to vacuum staircases and the old style hose that does not come off so easily like the Momentum. The came on the Momentum's cup has been relocated the vacuum's bas and it looks like it wont need the Duct Tape pimp kit

Ten bucks cheaper and a nice blue color.

my life rocks!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have a momentum and for the price it's a great throw away vac.... BUT, I used a Dyson today on CGD and it really digs into the carpet. Another thing I liked about it is you can pull it around to edge by the vac. hose. With my Momentum I can't vac a piece of furniture without the thing falling over. I'm not saying I won't continue to by cheap vacs. but that Dyson is quite a vac..

Mikey P

Administrator
biss-2.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
not bad for 160 a year you have a newer looking vac on the truck. do you ever get customers asking about the vac or are most just happy you are vacing before you start hwe?

Mikey P

Administrator
almost every day someone asks a question.

Did all that come out of MY carpet?

Do you recommend that vacuum for homeowners?

Is that the cleaner machine?

What happened to that old fashion vacuum you use to use?

When I lived up in Washington this old dude Ernie use to clean my carpet. His vacuum looked nice but didn't pull out nearly as much as yours.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Able 1 said:
I have a momentum and for the price it's a great throw away vac.... BUT, I used a Dyson today on CGD and it really digs into the carpet. Another thing I liked about it is you can pull it around to edge by the vac. hose. With my Momentum I can't vac a piece of furniture without the thing falling over. I'm not saying I won't continue to by cheap vacs. but that Dyson is quite a vac..

Have to say I agree.....I got one of the momentum's and I gave it a good run but went back to a Dyson...
I got tired of fighting the thing everytime I edged a room and it does not play nice cleaning stairs.
I did like being able to adjust it for different carpets and how it picked up.......But I did not like the fine dust that it kept throwing out all over the place....... I put a load of tape under the dirt cup to tighten it up but it still would not seal very well...good vac to have for a back up but not one to be pulling out 4 to 5 times a day 5 or 6 days a week........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom