Newest wrapped trailer

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is our newest trailer. All aluminum by Aluma. Insulated, heating and cooling element on top. Etracking, special wall brackets inside. Pretty well loaded for what we need. Will be a portable office as well on some job sites.

Mark Saiger

NewTrailerpicswithvan002.jpg

NewTrailerpicswithvan005.jpg

NewTrailerpicswithvan004.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is the only interior pic I have right now. Nothing special done and this was before the heating and cololing element was added. We are still working on the interior more this week.

It is a 12 foot trailer but really a 14 foot to the front of the V. It is 6.5 feet tall inside. Holds plenty for one typical water damage around here and it will be easy to just hook up to and go.

I will add some more pics next week of the inside finished off.

Mark Saiger

Newtrailerpics006.jpg

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Looks great, I bet it will be very convenient to use. Are the interior wall made of fiberglass? That's some nice stuff although it does make fastening to the wall difficult. Thus the Etracking.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The walls are wood with a white vinyl coating, but we are adding diamond plating strips to the areas we need to attach our airmovers. I have the Drieaz air mover holders that we are going to bolt to the diamond plating, then attach that to the wall/studs.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dandy fine, Mark

i was going to ask about the unit on top

knowing nothing about trailer HVAC units, I'm ASSuming it's propane?, but how is the fan power supplied?
separate 12vt battery, or 12vt feed from the tow vehicle...or both?

..L.T.A.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It's a 110v RV unit. Just plug into outlet on side of building or run the generator. We have a Honda 2000 for this particular application if needed (or a larger 5000watt generator also)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ahhh...cool beans

I know you're up there in bone chilling winter Coldville, do you run the genset when you have to travel longer distances on the "frozen tundra" days?

..L.T.A.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
typically we haven't in the past because we haven't had this set up, but we are going to try and run the generator while moving. Working on a Diamond plated box for the Gen right now also.

Mark

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
as always good looking stuff! great looking trailer. please let us know how you like the size of the trailer in th future and at what point you think you have outgrown it.

Back
Top Bottom