Next up on the Hot Seat.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lee Senter on Tuesday August 7th @ 6PM PST

Tony promises to pry out of him behind the scenes shenanigans, trade secrets and gosip that will make you all gasp!

In September Infamous Bulletin Board financial adviser Shawn York will entertain us all.

Bring the pop corn.

Bob Foster

Lee is going to talk about all the stuff that is bad for us that we use and suggest alternatives. He's a health and safety guru.

Want to know about green juice - he's the man!
Want to know about storage and handling - he's the man!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Pay attention to Lee - it may save your life and note how many veterans comment on unsafe use of unsafe products and their effects on our health.

Just for starters Lee has taught privately for many major Cleaning Companies and there are usually local and State officials in attendance too.

One guy told Lee about how he ended up in Hospital for days, in intensive care after spraying a solvent based Protector in a home. There are many more like this to come - stay tuned.

leesenter

I promised to stir the pot a bit so here it goes.

I must be a masochist to do this.

1) I believe that a carpet cleaner MUST wear gloves at all times while working.

Rex Tyus

1) I believe that a carpet cleaner MUST wear gloves at all times while working.

I agree. You have to do better than that to get me "stirred" up. I like the purple nitrile ones. 8)

leesenter

2) Never carry a gallon size jug of rust remover if its hydrofluroric acid, its usually covered by special DOT regs (at least in Canada it is) because you need special clean up pillow pads for it.

3) Why carry regular rust remover at all when Prochem and others have safer substitutes that are gels that when mixed with moisture on the carpet do the exact same job.

harryhides

Name
Tony
John, prayer is an itegral part on my smoke an mirrors cleaning/Stain removal procedures.

:p

good catch, thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom