Nice job Cork!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
He has been helping me with all kinds of things too! He just put together a little slideshow for me.. somewhat amus

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hes done alot for me too. but mikey..... shouldnt you have already been on the first page? u have andrechelle.

Becker

Name
Becker
JB said:
I'm trying to figure out when, or if he sleeps!

He is on the same drug as Crowley.

joeynbgky said:
Hes done alot for me too. but mikey..... shouldnt you have already been on the first page? u have andrechelle.

My thoughts also.

Perhaps not for Scotts Valley?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
JB said:

Lately not much.
I am attempting to do this for every Network member ...and there's more of them than I thought. lol
Or at least it seems that way.

The smaller areas are easier of course...that's why I focus on them when I can.

The idea is if you're already at the top of Google in your area...why not have another area that's close?

Here comes the shameless plug (have we met?)

Who wants to sign up? (or at least have a look at the site?)
Become a member here

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay, okay...

Brian, just for a heads up, just booked one off the web, from the town we got searched on a few days ago, he said he looked up three cleaners a few days ago. !gotcha!

We gottem, slightly higher than average tic, goodonya buddy, your safe until the next tribal council, it was a close vote. :twisted:
survivor-heroes-vs-villains-o.gif

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Brian R said:
JB said:

Lately not much.
I am attempting to do this for every Network member ...and there's more of them than I thought. lol
Or at least it seems that way.

The smaller areas are easier of course...that's why I focus on them when I can.

The idea is if you're already at the top of Google in your area...why not have another area that's close?

Here comes the shameless plug (have we met?)

Who wants to sign up? (or at least have a look at the site?)
Become a member here

so SEO in exchange for being a member?? thats pretty cool, heck I would do SEO in exchange for trading out the whole job. I get pissed off when I start thinking about SEO, because the people that do it have the attitude of send me money, something magic may happen, but don't call me or bother me and ask about any details because you are too dumb to understand. oh and maybe by next year I might get around to doing it.

-JB-

Name
JB
Carry on Brian, as everyone knows, no matter what you do there will always be people who are HAPPY to criticize you.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
JB said:
Carry on Brian, as everyone knows, no matter what you do there will always be people who are HAPPY to criticize you.

whatever about now I am starting to think brian is the internet god, seriously.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve g said:
JB said:

whatever about now I am starting to think brian is the internet god, seriously.

God no! And please don't spread that around. lol

I am doing very simple stuff that anyone can do...I'm just putting some time and effort into it.....ok A LOT of time and effort into it. :shock:

Page one is fairly easy if you do the basics and hit the right areas.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, as the "Network" grows...so does everyone in the Network.

If it works for someone...$40.00 per month is nothing.

If it doesn't work for someone....They shouldn't care if their competition takes the slot.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Gee, thanks for the help Fred. :roll: :lol:

The whole point of doing this is because the guys I am helping DON't or WON't do it themselves.

I'm not doing brain surgery...just a little bit of time and effort...hense the low price.

But hell yes I'm going to build this thing to be huge and make it the premier form of advertising for any local company that wants some help.....and don't want to do it themselves.

I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you Fred....as far as internet crap goes it's like me bring a pea shooter to star wars....

I'm smart enough NOT to try to play smart on this stuff around you you fricken evil genius....go pet your cat and leave me alone. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
i've helped you plenty...............now I have to post to balance out the karma !gotcha!
shiteatinggrin

Edit: I just realized that your statement will actually help my credibility. Thanks

No need to reply to what I just said. lmao

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom