Nick truckmounts

Name
Lee Stockwell
ATTN *MUST READ*Do you know what happens when you buy a home made carpet machine? Do you know what happens in 5 years when it breaks? Where is your support going to be? Buy trusted brands so you will have support with your units FOREVER!

F

FB7777

Try to keep it that way Steve, when you get all our inside jokes , snide remarks and sarcasm you've wasted the better part of your life :eekk:

Reactions: hogjowl

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I know NN has had his share of conflicts on this board. We all grow and learn from our errors, Well most do.

We purchased a NN TM & have been pleased with it. We wanted a simple unit. A unit that could save us money from having to take it to a repair shop. Truckmounts are supposed to be basic, right? Motor, blower, pump & heat.

NN always answers the phone, if not he does call back. Even if NN was to stop making Tm's today. All parts used are common parts & non proprietary. I like that over the big brands.

My point is that you can get quality from the homegrown garage guy. As well as assurance of customer support.

We all started somewhere, right? We grew from treating our customers right, continuous learning, re investment of better equipment, systems, and so on. Why would this same theory not be true to NN brand?

Be good.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I know NN has had his share of conflicts on this board. We all grow and learn from our errors, Well most do.

We purchased a NN TM & have been pleased with it. We wanted a simple unit. A unit that could save us money from having to take it to a repair shop. Truckmounts are supposed to be basic, right? Motor, blower, pump & heat.

NN always answers the phone, if not he does call back. Even if NN was to stop making Tm's today. All parts used are common parts & non proprietary. I like that over the big brands.

My point is that you can get quality from the homegrown garage guy. As well as assurance of customer support.

We all started somewhere, right? We grew from treating our customers right, continuous learning, re investment of better equipment, systems, and so on. Why would this same theory not be true to NN brand?

Be good.

Joe, I largely felt the same way 11 years ago when we bought two 2547s from him. He had a big opportunity in the industry. I was eager to help him at first but tired of the drama over the years. When I quit putting out fires for him I told him why. I was disappointed that his reaction was to attack the messenger instead of the problem.

We will see, I only wish him well. I'd love to see him participate here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom