Nick

G

What exactly is this free flow system? Someplace i can see a pic or something? Sounds like a viable alternative to kunckle or Bayco at fraction of the cost.

JohnnyV

I have seen it in action....It pretty much needs to be tuned to each individual unit. Does a hell of a job from what I saw....I don't know the physics behind why it works but it does.

G

Maybe somone else can clue us in. This BDCC cant afford the phone call.

G

Lee it is differnt than john nava machine. I will clue everyojne in tonight around 7 pm central standard time.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nick is being held hostage and can't get to the computer again......

....or emergency surgery again.

Jeff Bishop cut his cable.

Nick got carried away watching American Idol.

(just helping him get a few excuses ready)
:lol:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Justin read you the riot act too I see.

I won't give away your secret until you do.

However John Nava's machine has no "relief valve" that anyone can see. I'll give that as a clue.

Greenie

Nick who are you to be callin' anyone out.

You are about to open a whole can of worms.

T

The Magician

Let Nick speak up. He may be onto something here.

Now you see it but .........where?

G

That is a very nice piece of work. Justin as you well know from experience that a tooth problem can be come very serious. well that happened to me too. put me down for a while. in fact still having a few issues going back in april to fix it again. I am sorry I got ill . We are all not perfect as I am sure you well know. I will have my phone with me all day tomorrow waiting for you to call. AS I asked your dad yesterday to ask you to call me. good day.

ps
Nice GIRAFF

G

Didnt realize that the followers here would jump on you Nick when I called you out. Guess something about going against the supporters of this board is taboo. Reminds me alittle of ICS. Just was looking for a viable alternative to drilling a huge hole in my waste tank for increased performance.

Clooooods machine will have this free flow option?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom