Nicknames..

Mikey P

Administrator
If you insist on using a handle or nick name here dont be surprised when you sign up as a supporting member and then dont get into the extra rooms.

I have no way of telling who you are. If the donation or subscription comes from Sam Jones but your user name is Superduperextractordude you'll have to let me know that in a detailed email or PM.

Thanks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The reason I chose my comical and absurd nickname is to MOCK the administrators because they have chosen to let these presumed "PROFESSIONALS" use TEENAGE CHAT ROOM NAMES.

Maybe if enforced people will use their REAL NAMES and make a professional forum possible.

Someday at say a connections convention somebody will walk up and introduce themselves as "The Dork" and you will say WHO?

By the way THE DORK is member # 1116

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Wow Jimmy- I THOUGHT you had a problem with people using names other than their own , but when I saw you chose the name you did, I just thought you were being childish just like all the other people. Never occured to me you did it for the reason you did. I guess it didn't work.

Mike Brummett

Those with real GUTS use their REAL NAME!

Spineless cowards use HANDLES.

Well, except Greenie, but that's his REAL name anyway...

.....IS'NT it????

MIKE

Rex Tyus

Nick names have never bothered me. Maybe it is just from growing up with guys called, Bubba, Red, Nitestalker, Tweety Bird.... around here they never got over the C B era. :)

hogjowl

Idiot™
Your obscession with silly things like nick names could be a direct result of having nothing to do with your time.

May be you could start finding some carpet to clean starting tomorrow.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There are a few of you guys who have made my list to..........watch.

Marty KMA!

harryhides

Name
Tony
I've noticed that on the Blue Board Marty is always Marty but Ladwig has a new comic book handle every other day. But they can both KMA.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I use my username to assimilate with my name on other boards. If it is possible any admin can feel free to switch to my real name which is in everyone of my posts

harryhides

Name
Tony
Rotovac1 said:
If it is possible any admin can feel free to switch to my real name which is in everyone of my posts

Greg, just go to Profile at the top of the page and you change it yourself.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thumb print and a witness for me greenie

I knew what you meant, I was just trying to interject a little self depricating humor

Greenie told me to call myself 406 because a 4 jet wand with 06 jets is da bomb. i like handles, its kinda like cel phone ringers, so many are similar . i hate going for my phone when someone elses rings and its not even the ringer that i use

Greenie

I thought the 406 sounded logical...first dude I ever knew running 4 - 06 jets...ahead of his time.

The X should be a big X like on your truck wrap.

Gotta have a little personality, it's what the "Handle" is all about.

WolfMan needs a bitchin' wolf for an Avatar. of course he's 603 right now with his newly jetted Ti wand, maybe just a pic of a Tsunami?

R

R W

So Greenie....I would then be a 615?? With a 6 jet Ti, and 6 - 110015 jets on drip proof extentions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom