night work

Mikey P

Administrator
After the pee pee hallway ysterDAY, tonight I get to take care of the dinning room and lobby, after 7, and 5 hallways tomorrow night.

P is out of town so no biggie.

$4600 or so for what will add up to 8 to 10 hours of mostly padding.

Mikey P

Administrator
Gotta use up all this free stuff... PXL_20230811_022234787.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Im making $460 an hour on this gig, with tools I bartered for, pads I took home from events, and some how all those chemicals just keep showing up on my doorstep.

The money is insane for a midwit like me, but the real pleasure in it all is the gloating.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Im making $460 an hour on this gig, with tools I bartered for, pads I took home from events, and some how all those chemicals just keep showing up on my doorstep.

The money is insane for a midwit like me, but the real pleasure in it all is the gloating.

I learned a long time ago that free samples just get used up and people stay with the products that they already believe in.

It takes a bit more salesmanship and credibility to get someone to move away from a product that hasn't let them down.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I learned a long time ago that free samples just get used up and people stay with the products that they already believe in.

It takes a bit more salesmanship and credibility to get someone to move away from a product that hasn't let them down.
seriously, I flat out refuse samples anymore if they aint from Mark or Dennis.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Lots..

Finished up last night, Im zonked this morning..

11 hours total.

I was quite surprised at how nice and bright the dinning room looked after it dried. Peroxide enhanced Shampoos are where it at...
How many square feet did you clean?

Mikey P

Administrator
One of the old guys was following me around most of last night and he told me a story about his wife and how they both share the same birthday and were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary and 60th birthdays, and on their special night an angel appeared in their living room who said God wanted to reward them both for their achievements and was going to grant them each one special wish, his wife asked for the ability to travel all over the world and poof ! big puff of smoke and when it cleared she was holding a bundle of airline tickets to every destination imaginable, the man with his head bowed in embarrassment and with his eyes down told the angel that he selfishly would like to be married to a woman 30 years younger and, poof ! the smoke cleared and he was 90 years old..

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
At one of my churches, there was a sacristan who would follow anyone around and tell pun jokes. Most would avoid him, one priest even made him give up puns for Lent😂 When he would see me, here he came, because I didn’t avoid him. Of course he was single😂

SamIam

Name
sam miller
After the pee pee hallway ysterDAY, tonight I get to take care of the dinning room and lobby, after 7, and 5 hallways tomorrow night.

P is out of town so no biggie.

$4600 or so for what will add up to 8 to 10 hours of mostly padding.
So have you put in more hours then you thought?

Mikey P

Administrator
I noticed you did not mention Jim P. He is the only one I trust when it comes to testing new products.
Jim is a distributor, and doesnt advertise here .

Mark and Dennis do, and are manufacturers, and Im all about bartering.

I also dont test products any more.

I know what works

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Yep,floating at 15.75.
They even tossed me a covid clean up...
Happy happy Joy joy...lol
Uv lites are on waiting for timer to ding.
Get some there pure profit.

Back
Top Bottom