ninja warrior extractor

NJ104

Name
Juan
I was once told that I could not modify my ninja 500. Being the type of person that does not like being told that i can't, has made me a little curious. So I am asking all of you mikeysboard members if you have ever modified a portable. And i know that some will say at that point you might as well get a TM. But this is for those that have. I can't wait to read the creativeness of some of you.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I strongly suggest:
First, you have to amass the proper equipment and supplies
1) A 5 gallon gallon can of gas
2) A match
Pour gas in equal amounts to front and back tanks. Ignite.:eekk:
Oh, and run like HELL!
Alternative Plan - Take machine to top of large hill. Push. Enjoy!
And run like hell again!
Alternative Plan B - Load on SS Minnow, take on a 3 hour tour. Will work much better with the skipper chasing Gilligan on a stationary bike.
Alternative Plan C- Order a concrete truck. Encase.

Larry can help you.

NJ104

Name
Juan
What I wanted was two three stage vacs with heat. The ability to run more than twenty feet of vac & solution. I do some jobs in the not so safe area of philly (some cops told me they dont even go in)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What I wanted was two three stage vacs with heat. The ability to run more than twenty feet of vac & solution. I do some jobs in the not so safe area of philly (some cops told me they dont even go in)

Larry's vac system will give you dual 3 stage vacs. The best heating system I've found is this:

http://kleenritemfg.com/products/heatrite/index.html Go for the heatrite 2. Dual corded though. Stay away from internal heaters as they cook the guts up really fast.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Its funny poor willy has such problems and while his original pump issues was a warranty issue from the pump manufactuer not century 400, I don't know why he has as many problems as he does. I know he thinks I am protecting century 400 but I have a dozen or so of these machines out running and no issues except the same bad pump issue he had which wasn't a century 400 issue and that was what 2-3 years ago? Anyway I felt there need to be rational response to poor willys ranting. By the way willy if you hated it so bad why did you buy a second one?

NJ104

Name
Juan
Could iput that vac motor in my warrior? If so what would i hahave to change in terms of circuitry

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The machine is made to run on 2-15 amp circuits changing anything will change that I think your biggest issue is going to be space not amps.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Have a nice cup of kiss my festering fat ass!:razz: Milk and sugar?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL come on willy don't get butt hurt you opened the door did you really expect me not to close it? :rockon:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Um lies? Where do you see lies? I see Mikey and Olson talking out their ass and protecting a distributorship and an advertiser. My crime? Posting facts about a product that I stupidly fell for twice.Fool me once, shame on them, fool me twice,well, shame on me. If I save somebody some grief, good. If I didn't - oh, well. I knew what was coming and where it would come from- the only surprise was how long it Olson to jump on the dogpile. Hypocrisy? When Guerkink didn't do the right things, the knives were out and rightly so. I get a shitty piece of equipment and I'm a liar or a whiner or a cheapskate or any of the other shit the monkeys fling at me. That, my friends, is grade A unadulterated horseshit hypocrisy.

F

FB7777

Willy,

I thought you were a die hard recoil fan?

Do you still run one in addition to the Ninja machines?

Fred

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
That machine made you Money for more than 8 months probably (hopefully) paying for itself 40-60 times over and over.

Yet you come here ( where you got that machine half price, you can thank mikey for that by the way) and gives us the whole - last half gallon chemical of a 5gallon bucket is bad all over again. Claiming ( ungratefully) that the machine you got for half price is a total piece of crap and then telling another member to set his on fire. Instead of getting a couple of vac motors.

I feel very sorry for you and about the way you view/handle the adversities that are present in your work chems and equipment.

If you came on here about I a different way, say maybe like this.

For so many months my warrior has performed well, but I am disappointed with the fact that my machine did not last longer and wish manufacturers could produce a quality shell with quality components that last me at least a year.

That would be much better. I

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Willey just just what did I say that wasn't true or was talking out of my ass? I agreed your first pump issue was a warranty issue and you did get it replaced correct? Twice if I remember right?

The chemical well that's between you and the distributor but how it was handled by you had more to do with the outcome then anything. If you disagree again that's between you and the distributor but just looking at how you have acted here, I have to believe what I have heard from them.

Now to address your one man PMS mission to take down big bad meanie Prochem.....take a MIDOL, glass of wine and a bubble bath......

Mikey P

Administrator
I tell you what Willy, I'll buy you a new Ninja every month if you make my Aerotech payment.

Crying about this on Bob's board, is it Rugby you play or patty cake, I can't remember..

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Carry on

Willy P

Name
Willy P
That machine made you Money for more than 8 months probably (hopefully) paying for itself 40-60 times over and over.

Yet you come here ( where you got that machine half price, you can thank mikey for that by the way) and gives us the whole - last half gallon chemical of a 5gallon bucket is bad all over again. Claiming ( ungratefully) that the machine you got for half price is a total piece of crap and then telling another member to set his on fire. Instead of getting a couple of vac motors.

I feel very sorry for you and about the way you view/handle the adversities that are present in your work chems and equipment.

If you came on here about I a different way, say maybe like this.

For so many months my warrior has performed well, but I am disappointed with the fact that my machine did not last longer and wish manufacturers could produce a quality shell with quality components that last me at least a year.

That would be much better. I

Put up my lies that you claim I told. Can't find them? They don't exist

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Wow talking crap and spreading lies on the internet does yourself no favors.

Why complain so much? Anyway.

Show me where I've lied. You can't because I'm not a liar, but you choose to call me one, Now who's the liar? Me or the guy that accuses me of being a liar when it's clear I haven't lied about anything.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Liar, story changer, flip flopper, delusional, legitimately confused, or whatever you want to call it, it is what it is.

YOU BOUGHT TWO WARRIOR UNITS NOT ONE BUT TWO! AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME TIME SO YOU CANT SO YOU WERE FOOLED!

So you are either lying to us? OR WORSE YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF?

Fred bumped the very thread I was talking about where you stated the older warrior "KICKED ASS TOO JUST LIKE THE NEW ONE"

You state that you cleared something like 1800 dollars in less than one days work, pretty much paying for you equipment in one day, many wish they could pay their money makers off in one day then get to work with it for almost a whole year making money.

You showcased how well It ran at even 50 feet of hose. For months we have seen pictures and multiple post by you claiming how your new machines are great and can load everything for an easy trip up to your job by piling everything on it and how much easier it is to move around.

THEN AFTER YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY WITH A PORTABLE WHOOSE COMPONENANTS LIFE SPAN YOU ALREADY KNOW SHOW SIGN OF WEAR, AND BRAKE DOWN, YOU ACT SURPRISED AND GO ON AN INTERENT RAMPAGE TELLING MEMBERS TO SET THEIRS ON FIRE OR TAKE IT CLIFFSIDE AND THROW IT OR PUSH IT DOWN A HILL!

SO YES YOU ARE LYING, LIKE I SAID, EITHER TO US OR TO YOURSELF.

I don't need a response, have a good day and maybe change your view on how you see and or handle adversity, as it can change you life for the better.

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
So you tell a tall story saying I'm a liar and need to present my facts in a much more gentle way with a caustic post questioning my integrity. Makes sense..... To somebody. Let's pick this apart!

So you are either lying to us? OR WORSE YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF?

Fred bumped the very thread I was talking about where you stated the older warrior "KICKED ASS TOO JUST LIKE THE NEW ONE"

At no point did I say the machines weren't capable of doing the job - WHEN THEY RUN RIGHT.

You state that you cleared something like 1800 dollars in less than one days work, pretty much paying for you equipment in one day, many wish they could pay their money makers off in one day then get to work with it for almost a whole year making money.

So? I don't think it's an issue of being smart enough to have my business earn a good income. I have some savvy in making some money. Is that a bad thing?

You showcased how well It ran at even 50 feet of hose. For months we have seen pictures and multiple post by you claiming how your new machines are great and can load everything for an easy trip up to your job by piling everything on it and how much easier it is to move around.

Go read my posts- I stated that I liked the way every thing could be carted at once and I liked the body design. Internal components, not so much.

THEN AFTER YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY WITH A PORTABLE WHOOSE COMPONENANTS LIFE SPAN YOU ALREADY KNOW SHOW SIGN OF WEAR, AND BRAKE DOWN, YOU ACT SURPRISED AND GO ON AN INTERENT RAMPAGE TELLING MEMBERS TO SET THEIRS ON FIRE OR TAKE IT CLIFFSIDE AND THROW IT OR PUSH IT DOWN A HILL!

I'm sorry you failed to see the humour, but a less myopic person might read further down where I made some suggestions to help.

SO YES YOU ARE LYING, LIKE I SAID, EITHER TO US OR TO YOURSELF.

The only lie I see is saying I'm a liar.

I don't need a response, have a good day and maybe change your view on how you see and or handle adversity, as it can change you life for the better.

You have a good day too!

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Again, another person with all the answers and doesn't comprehend the questions.
Oh, and you seem to take this personally. If you read my posts, there isn't one place where I say John Olson or anything about you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom