No more Rug doctor at Lowes! They got something better.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I should have taken a picture......... They had a very attaactive display of Bissell rental machines. All of there cleaners had built in Scotchgard!! The display looked so good, I thought about renting one for a second..... I asked a store clerk about them........... She said people say it cleans better than Rug doctor. Heres a pic i found of them..http://www.bissell.com/Big-Green-Deep-Cleaning-Machine/

Name
Lee Stockwell
Cleans 50% better than a (cri platinum) Rug Doctor? How can that be???

Our Lowes made the switch this week as well.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I don't think so Joey, although I feel that way at first.

I've had several customers tell me of their experiences with either a rental or home carpet cleaning machine. I think it was good for them to have that experience. Carpet cleaning is hard work....very hard work with a toy machine.

Most of them appreciate the massively better results they get from calling us on the carpet.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lee Stockwell said:

I've had several customers tell me of their experiences with either a rental or home carpet cleaning machine. I think it was good for them to have that experience. Carpet cleaning is hard work....very hard work with a toy machine.

Most of them appreciate the massively better results they get from calling us on the carpet.

True Lee.. BTW was that a bane clene phrase? at the end :)

Name
Lee Stockwell
joeynbgky said:
Lee Stockwell said:

True Lee.. BTW was that a bane clene phrase? at the end :)

Yep! Had it on six trucks over the years.

Name
R.J. Povio
let all the stores switch. they will still see how those rental machines still arent great. Ive never had a custy that said a rental machine was a good experience for them...other than they "saved money".

dgargan

We just did a job for a customer last week where the husband called because the house reeked with a bad odor after his wife cleaned with a rental machine. It costs them $335 for us to come out and fix it. I love it when people rent those things.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
dgargan said:
We just did a job for a customer last week where the husband called because the house reeked with a bad odor after his wife cleaned with a rental machine. It costs them $335 for us to come out and fix it. I love it when people rent those things.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom