No one has mentioned the hall carpet yet..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The hall carpet in the hotel looked like total shit when we left sunday morning. It was worse then the skating rink. The rooms looked a little better but not much. Next time lets try to clean it right when we know it has been ****** up for so long. Run a proper rinse and put down some ARA and some airpaths to keep the wicking down.

The least that should have been done is someone run an OP/Cimex/Bonnet over it the next day. I can just imagine what the manager though when she saw it. If she had thought about hiring a carpet cleaning she is re-thinking it now. The mexican with one jet left it looking better then we did.

Whew glad I got that off my chest.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I sill got a burn on my hand from the wand valve. :evil: You guys do not ever ever remove the saftey's on your machine that keep it from getting that hot. The machine kicks ass as is. That is one that Frank does have right. The Geni59 is a beast and I have no issues selling one but no way in hell will one I sell EVER get to 310 if it does you better bring it back so I can fix the f*cker

Jimbo

I thought the meeting rooms looked fine on Sunday...the hallway on an incline 'left a lot to be desired.'

The lower area of the hall in front of the meeting rooms looked better than the OP'd part on the incline...yet it really could have benefitted from a couple of airpaths running on it...I think that area was cleaned with a wand; 2 diiferent rotarys...maybe a 360 RotoVac and a RX20...then followed up by the melting machine Genesis and its 295 + temp...that's HIGH FLOW in anyones book when you add them all up...and one weak turbo fan from the hotel to hasten drying.

Greenie

yea, I'm pretty sure I hacked out the ramp with too much OrbieJuice....and as a last min. attempt someone should have cleaned the other half of the ramp before we left...lol
Lunchpail has a rotary, ask him to shampoo it for us.

Mikey P

Administrator
Werner teaching the Janitor proper BB cleaning technique at 1am

P1000351.jpg

P1000352.jpg

P1000354.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
there is a lot to be said for hard work but if I cleaned carpet like that for a couple of hours I wouldn't be able to walk

Ron made his life a lot easier

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All he needed to do was move that handle further up the tube so he wouldn't have to bend over.

Becker

Name
Becker
I love talking it up with the in house carpet cleaners at the hotels in Vegas and I try to find my way back to the room.

Oh, they know so much..

Becker

Name
Becker
I'm sure we have all had it happen to us.

"ya know I use to clean carpets in college, or when I was younger"

I use to clean for a guy here that ran a chem dry franchise in AZ.
Funny thing is he never offered advice.
In fact told me the key to solving customer complaints was a good talking manager, and they did not care if they never hired them again. He just did not want to send his guys back on their dime.

Amazing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom