No water pressure

Ok i am stumped! Today I was on a job and my disconnect was very hard to get on my inline sprayer, and when i got it on there was no pressure to the hose. So i thought that the sprayer connections were bad. Continued on the job, disconnect was hard to get on the wand as well but everything worked.

Next unit i go to i get no water at all through my solution hose! I took apart everything and besides it being gunked up ( I cleaned it out) everything looked ok.) I have a prochem apex and when i connected a small hose to my second solution outlet i get water, only place i get no water is through my solution line...any ideas?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The filter in the bottom of your water box. Clean out your water box and there is a filter about 3/4 of an armes length down

and check the filters taht come into the solution line. If you run a powdered solution through your chem pump it can gunk up that one also

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
blkcobra@cox.net said:
i connected a small hose to my second solution outlet i get water, only place i get no water is through my solution line...any ideas?

first thing I'd do is try another sol line.
yours might be all "gunked up"

maybe change the QD first since you were having probs with it.
after you've changed the QD on the sol line, then plug in a mating QD (just the QD with no tool) and see if water comes out when you turn on the pump

..L.T.A.

meAt said:
blkcobra@cox.net said:
i connected a small hose to my second solution outlet i get water, only place i get no water is through my solution line...any ideas?

first thing I'd do is try another sol line.
yours might be all "gunked up"

maybe change the QD first since you were having probs with it.
after you've changed the QD on the sol line, then plug in a mating QD (just the QD with no tool) and see if water comes out when you turn on the pump

..L.T.A.
tried another QD didnt help...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
well then, plug that sol line into the second sol outlet you know is good.
if you get no water flowing, you'll know that sol line in clogged.

if you DO get water thru it, you'll know to look at the first outlet to start trouble shooting there.

..L.T.A.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I will bet you have a bad disconnect not opening the two way shutoffs. Had the same thing happen the other night while cleaning and it was only a week old. Put a new one on the end of your hose and each tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom