Nobody has service as good as

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Always great to hear good things about a sellers service.

But, hey, PiGfarMer, whenever I go to the 7-11, they always have your brand of ice cream in stock tooo! great service.

PS: MaRty, do you still ride that PiG backwards holding onto the tail with both your bare feet in the saddle bags?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Put some overalls on that guy and you've got yourself a pig farmer.

Or a terriorist.
Other than a beard.....is there really much difference. :p

One wants to blow up shit, the other likes to shovel it.

I've seen you do both here......soo yea they are purty much the same! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hogjowl
Name
BradFenstermaker
Oh Yeah I am glad TCS has those large ticket replacement parts in STOCK! Always ready to get you up and running. Definetely a Full Service Supplier!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Not too sure i can handle knowing marty is normal.

Next thing you're going to tell me jimmy is too :dejection:.

JK, actually anytime i asked marty for advice he gave me very good straightforward answers.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
2800? Serious Marty? Did they not tell your or did you not listen or you do not know how to change your oil? I thought Mikey was always joking about the left hand screw driver.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have never been able to get more than 2800 hours out of any slide in motor. No matter what brand.

Yes, I know. The rest of you guys get 5000 hours out if yours.
You need liquid cooled if you're wanting to get further down the road.

Trapped in a van will the ambient heat coupled with the heat the machine puts out, is rough on air cooled. Especially since it really doesn't get cooled by the air. :errf:

Reactions: hogjowl

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm coming up on 10,000 hours on my Powerclean Genesis and she's almost as pretty as the day she came out of the factory. I was a bit worried about rebuilding the motor at this point but it runs perfectly fine. Change the oil every 100 hours.

Reactions: Art Kelley

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Good to hear about suppliers that do everything to get you back on the road and cleaning.
Thumbs up TCS!

and the rest of you high power cleaners- You know it is o.k. to turn off your machine once you're done cleaning?

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
So this is an unmentioned cost of using a slide-in? I know I spend a ton on gas with my Pro1200 but everything is original at 10K hours. The Chevy Express now has 120K miles and still runs like new. In 10 K hours you replace 4 motors on a slide-in? Forget about replacing the belts every 100 hours, that seems like a real bummer.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
TCS!

View attachment 4800

I'm in the middle of crunch season, so of course my TM breaks down. One call, one day of down time, one new Kohler, and I'm back in business.

They have hot buys on Odorcide by the case free shipping on 2 cases $79 a gallon 10% off hard to beat that price!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nobody else is going to comment on his 2800 hours in five years?

Who knew those naps were from 10 to 4 pm every day.

I sold my legend se to an old Miller sub it had 1000 hours on it only had it a year

a year later he came to have me show him something he only had 1335 hours, I was like dude I put a 1000 on my 405 do even clean????

He has another job and only does 1 to 2 jobs a day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
this is kinda off topic but for anybody running a air cooled unit in a warmer climate you can do this. Maybe look into a smaller Quad Radiator or go kart, you could even use a trans cooler. If you can mount it where the motor draws in its fresh air.
What you do is take your fresh water hook up and plumb it to one of the ports on radiator then from radiator back to where your fresh feeds your machine, as you use the water cool water flows through the radiator and the fan or motor fan can draw very very cool air to blow over your engine. My PC has 3400 hrs on it. O and Marty it is on its way to you
I had to do something as Redding gets very hot in the summer today it was 104-105, after doing this my vw oil temp stays at 200* or less, I am going to do the same for the legend as it never fails every other summer I have to get new coils for the kohler due to overheat issues
IMG_20140601_190242_301_zps1fb837f5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dealtimeman

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I bet you would get 4000 hours on your engine if you did that plus you could have that thing running while you tear down and the van wouldn't be so hot on the way to the next job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom