Nominations for the Ken Snow Scholarship. First Nomination lets get a few more

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have the first nomination submitted to me.

Chris Lee (GCCLee)

He has been an active member here since day one. He ask questions and is willing to listen and learn. Because of these traits he would be a great candidate to be the first recipient of the Ken Snow Memorial Tuition.

This is the first one that has been mentioned to me. Lets get a few more and Chris if your willing and able then please add why you would be deserving and how you would pay it forward after winning and attending Mikeyfest and SFS

Reactions: Desk Jockey

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yes...Chris is a good choice.....

but i would hate for my affirmation
to be held against him tho.........

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Not sure what to say here guys, kinda in shock and awe. Thank You!

WOW!
Of Course I'd go, And as My Family and I grow this thing, and learn. I pledge in continuing to share and help others just as Ken did and YOU ALL here do. As well as take the strides in Our industry to assure Carpet Cleaners recieve a good name through Quality, Hard Work and Good Morals!

Heck I'm just Honored having my name up there : )

Sincerely,
Christopher Lee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh HELL if you're gonna get all mushy forget it, I withdraw my vote! :p

It will be well worth your time and as a growing company Tom King's presentation could be right up your ally. Joe Appleby's will help you on managing, Mark Saiger's been operating a successful multi truck operation in a smaller market for many years and Lockhart's presentation will give you ideas on expanding in Water Damage Restoration. Who did I leave out?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Oh HELL if you're gonna get all mushy forget it, I withdraw my vote! :p

It will be well worth your time and as a growing company Tom King's presentation could be right up your ally. Joe Appleby's will help you on managing, Mark Saiger's been operating a successful multi truck operation in a smaller market for many years and Lockhart's presentation will give you ideas on expanding in Water Damage Restoration. Who did I leave out?

Hey, to you who sits at the table with them, but to us who eat off the floor this is a big deal man!

You forgot the ring leader! Ya know, The chance to meet his wifey and all : )

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Sorry, but no tats. Made it 37 years without one.

If i had a tat for all the crap in life I have done, well I'd look pretty funny : )

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We should have at least one more nomination before voting if not the. You guys vote. I'm sure the person picking up the airfare would like to lock in at the best rates. I have $700 to go towards hotel and meals. Any left over will go toward next year. Also if you are all good with it I'm thinking of using $50 or so of that 700 to get a ken snow perpetual trophy for the winner to pass down. If your good with that ill talk with a few of you about what we should get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom