North Carolina suppliers

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Yea i would get it next day if i ordered on line which i would have to, but I like having someplace close that i can physically drive to and look around, talk to the guys and stuff.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Interlink also has a location in Greensboro. They can ship almost anything and get it to you in the next day or two. 800 264-8328.

Sun Belt in Raleigh is the major distributor. They have everyone's products.

Reactions: GCCLee

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I liked it when i Lived in Denver, i had three major suppliers less than 20 miles from my home, interlink was one of them. Guess i'm not gonna be so
lucky here in Calabash NC. Oh well. it is what it is

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I was lucky Tom @ Modernistic was TEN mi down the road....Troy mi...

for you guys that don know....
Tom IS the man!

J

JS41035

I really like Tom. I needed a manual on the pro 2000. Of course white magic is gone but I called Modernistic to ask if they might have the PDF. They didn't but they did have a paper copy. He scanned it and emailed it to me in less than 3 hours. And I've never ordered a thing from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GCCLee

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Kevin;

You need to determine what you are looking for in a supplier.

We formulate a variety of Dynachem cleaning chemicals, giving a value that distributors cannot match.

Brands do play a role; what type of equipment do you have ?

Do you service your own machines ?

We stock thousands of parts, since we manufacture our own TM's and service lots of Mytee & Dri-Eaz equipment.

TCS is also in Atlanta with good service facilities.

Larry

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
HE'S ON THE EASTFCKINGCOAST

Kev, if you're going to have things shipped, order from Pembertons (they're on our side of the country) ...
and there's none better, NONE!

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm in central N.C. and to my knowledge there are only 2 in the state now. Sunbelt and Interlink. I use Sunbelt a lot. They have been good folks, but they refuse to work on my White Magic Commander so I had to become my own TM mechanic. I vacation at Ocean Isle sometimes. Maybe we can do lunch sometime.

Reactions: dealtimeman

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Hey Larry,

Thanks for your reply I have a Mytee M5 bought in 2010 while I was living in Denver CO. Lately i have had a problem with seal inside pressure regulator/adjuster going bad. Mytee's part # RKC344 "repair kit, regulator 450psi" ordered the kit from Mytee, put it in and all was fine again. then the seal went again, i called Mytee and asked if i could just buy that seal as it was all i needed, they said they could not so had to buy hole kit again. $20 for the kit $14 to ship. Not happy, was shipped in a box way to big, could have stuck it in an envelope and sent it for way less. Have tried to find a match for that seal at various places with no luck. Any help you can offer would be great. I also have a root vac 360i with carpet brush head. and a 175 buffer with tank and carpet brush head that i break out on the real nasties. I am currently in the market for a 15 or 17inch CRB machine. As for chems, i will have to order on line i guess as their are no supply places close to where i am in Calabash NC. I will check out your on-line store. So far $2093 for BrushEncap Machine - 15-inch CRB PRO 15
Counter-Rotating Brush Carpet Cleaning Machine TM4 from Excellent supply is best i can find. other than one for $1999 form steambrite but from what i read the one from excellent supply is a better brand worth the extra $100
Thanks again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom