not a single one of you should be without these..

Mikey P

Administrator
So Marty, you have one of these with the angled cut Delrin glide?

Not sure what you mean by too narrow, maybe you like those 4 inch mini wands. I can't see how that jet on those which is inches away from the wall/carpet joint is going to dig and blast anything like these tools do.

As cheap as they are, $113 and $160 retail, you can't afford to not have at least one of them.

You know damn well you've talked your way out of (attempted) cleaning at least a 100 miles of filtration soiling by now in your career.

This is so damn easy that we don't even charge for it, and on repeats we don't even mention that we finally got their black lines out after 10 or more visits. :dejection:

Last edited:
Reactions: tmdry and Russ T.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
So Marty, you have one of these with the angled cut Delrin glide?

Not sure what you mean by too narrow, maybe you like those 4 inch mini wands. I can't see how that jet on those which is inches away from the wall/carpet join is going to dig and blast anything like these tools do.

As cheap as they are, $113 and $160 retail, you can't afford to not have at least one of them.

You know damn well you've talked you way out of (attempted) cleaning at least a 100 miles of filtration soiling by now in your career.

This is so damn easy that we don't even charge for it, and on repeats we don't even mention that we finally got their black lines out after 10 or more visits. :dejection:

Thanks for the information about this cool tool Mike. This is why I like this board. Who cares if some people don't want to hear it and will just give you crap. You are sharing your experience in a real world situation. I get a lot of crap too when I share my experiences with tools and methods others think won't work.Oh well, it just says more about them than what I'm doing.

Reactions: Mikey P

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have had the Hydro-Crevice tool since the 1980's. Pretty much like this one, but shorter, so you have to bend down a little. Might be easier on steps though. The longer one like Mike showed would be better/easier and more likely to get used, thus "'the most powerful." :winky:

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
It is not made anymore. It was a Ron toney design that Steam Way made available. So a mute point. Someone posted a while ago on this board some pictures I took of the various Hydro tools I still have. If I knew how to post them, I would, but I never took the time to learn. :cry:

It it has a rounded metal glide.

Mike Draper

I don't know, but it works very well. It easily pushes down under that baseboard to get everything out. Like is said, it's preferable over the skinny one. To each his own.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't know, but it works very well. It easily pushes down under that baseboard to get everything out. Like is said, it's preferable over the skinny one. To each his own.

And I've never run across filtration soil that is confined to a 1/4" line. The wider tool is better.

Even if Mike can't sell it.

Yet.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
"You're so vain" by Carley Simon.

That'd be a perfect soundtrack for a Mikey video. He could waggle his ass while edging. This guy had a lot of fun doing the video of the song:[video=youtube_share;BUjFqFHzwHM]http://youtu.be/BUjFqFHzwHM[/video]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom