Not good for business !!

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Had a little snow the last 4 days. Somewhere aroud 40 inches this week. Can't wait till spring.

winter2010002.jpg

winter2010003.jpg

winter2010004.jpg

winter2010005.jpg

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
look at it as a mini vacation. we never stop down here, unless a hurricane is very close.

gene

Name
Nate W.
GeneMiller said:
look at it as a mini vacation. we never stop down here, unless a hurricane is very close.

gene

Hey Gene, Jerry's it a tough financial position. I pray for you Jerry. Hopefully, better weather comes through for you Jerry.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Man that sucks. Is there an unusually large amount of suicides and depression where you live? :(

J/K, hang in there.

Albert

Name
I'm Rick James
Good for biz if you plow snow. So lucky here this winter. Only went below freezing for a little over a week.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I would think with the truck heated you would be melting the snow as it hits the truck. Did you drain and antifreeze the truck?

Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.
Warren Buffett

I don't know any billionaires but I know a few former millionaires.

anaroberts12

Its a bit tough but not impossible. Get consult of experts, they will solve your problem.
Regards
Steam Clean

bonesheal

I'm tired of it too--running heaters off separate circuits is a PITA. I envy the people with shops! My garage door is too short for my van.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Same here Dan. Garage door to short. The unit did freeze two weeks ago because the electric went out here overnight. I was somewhat fortunate that only a few lesser expensive items were destroyed. I have the unit under a tarp and an amish mantle heater on full blast at all times. The snow insulates the van a little.
January was my best month in business, looks like February will quickly follow as my worst. Gives me some time to work on a mailing program for my customers and a targeting program for realtors this year.
Here's a cool newspaper type mailer I created. Mostly full of info and tips rather than selling my services.
news.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom