Not the message I want to send

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I often get calls and emails from advertising companies. My favorite of all of them are the ones that offer billboard over urinals. This morning I took one of these calls for pure amusement purposes. The poor salesgirl sat there and tried to tell me all the benfits from this form of advertising. I simply asked her if she really felt that I would want anyone looking at my company logo while they are holding their johnson. She started laughing and replied "I guess not" and hung up the phone...... lol

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Brian R said:
[quote="Ken Snow":w3fpiode]Especially since our target market doesn't have a johnson :-)

Oh they have one...it just isn't attached. lol

But good call Ken.[/quote:w3fpiode]

ROFL

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
So Greg, did you ask if they had advertising on the backside of the stall doors in the girls room? That may actuelly work.. EVERY girl I know is only thinking about cleanliness when they go into a girls restroom, talk about target marketing. You could be pretty catchy with your advertisement and build on their perception of filth they are already thinking about. :idea:

-JB-

Name
JB
So Greg, did you ask if they had advertising on the backside of the stall doors in the girls room? That may actuelly work.. EVERY girl I know is only thinking about cleanliness when they go into a girls restroom, talk about target marketing. You could be pretty catchy with your advertisement and build on their perception of filth they are already thinking about. :idea:

shhhhh!!!!! :evil:

That's where I have my wife tape our business cards!

works like a charm! !gotcha!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Many years ago when I had contract cleaning, I did a deal with a local toilet paper company.

I got them to have my main competitors name on every second sheet on the paper.

This was distributed into the clubs, hotels, motels and offices.

Man, he never had so much crap put on him. :lol:

I gained a lot of crappy references out of it.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

PS ::: This was about the time I had THOSE cards printed, one of which Jim Bethel placed on Mikey's Board. :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom