Not usually a bridgepoint fan BUT......

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
For pet odor and stain Im pretty impressed.. Using stain zone for stains and bio modifier mixed with hydrocide for smell.
I have never liked their cleaning stuff but gotta give credit where it is due. Nice job on this one Bridgepoint.
Still havent found much I like from Prochem but still looking.

Lora Olson

Funny you say that, cause Prochem still re-bottles some stuff for Bridgepoint, and the stuff they make on their own, is a copy of Prochem's formula they used to re-bottle for them(for the most part).

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Thats very interesting. Even the products that I named? I must say the only odor stuff I have used from prochem is their powder and wasnt impressed with the stain removal or odor removal.

Again, not real impressed with the cleaning of either just was giving credit where I thought it was due. Dont mean to offend the prochemers.

I just really enjoy reading post of people's recommendations and trying it for myself. Thats how I started using Powermax and I really love it. Even use it my parents and my own home to check the resoiling issues and havent had any, and havent had complaints from customers. Although I did use it on a black car interior and didnt rinse it well enough I guess.. That was a mess.

Lora Olson

I'M not sure exactly what is still re-bottled n what is a copy of a previous formulation. But Prochem sure made bridgepoint chemicals what they are today. I don't sell bridgepoint, their national HQ is 30 mins north of us. Like anything they have good chems but prochem's are really great. Next time you go to a CAD somewhre get some Prochem sample chems and try them too! :)

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
You should really try Power Burst and Power Strike by ProChem. They're both great pre sprays.

If there was something better out there I'd like to know so I can try it.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I have a nearly full container of powerburst in my garage right now, I have not been impressed with it at all. I used it a couple times then went right back to powermax. I will try power strike though, never heard of it and love trying new stuff.

I do like Prochems Olefin prespray, Must confess thats pretty good stuff on my commercial jobs.

Back
Top Bottom