Note To Self

Credits
I think I made Genny mad at me because I was pointing out some things she has done I don't agree with. She did watch it with me but I could tell she didn't get it the way I do.

Credits
Steve who do you buy your weed from?

Mikey...Niles MI was the number one spot to grow hemp during ww2......every field was full....
what we have left is fence row after fence row.....when i was young i picked about eighteen garbage bags late at nite wit the place full of cops.....we were dressed in black and them dumb chits would walk right past us as we laid flat in the ditches....
i filled up a bedroom up to yor waist high.....

Administrator
Credits
So you and Genny never watch tv or movies strictly for entertainment purposes?

If youd like to argue about society poisoning, how does your meat laden diet effect humanity? Do your science and fact tv shows every talk about what it takes to produce a pound of animal protien?

How about your local neighborhood society, what have YOU done to improve your hood as of late?

Now get back to Judge Judy and kma.

Credits
So you and Genny never watch tv or movies strictly for entertainment purposes?

If youd like to argue about society poisoning, how does your meat laden diet effect humanity? Do your science and fact tv shows every talk about what it takes to produce a pound of animal protien?

How about your local neighborhood society, what have YOU done to improve your hood as of late?

Now get back to Judge Judy and kma.
Well I've stopped smoking btw.
And I'm not saying I'm perfect or even close. We are all flawed it comes with life.
I agree our food chain is screwed up but to feel superior because you don't eat meat is even more flawed. You've watched the magic pill i thought. Even before I watched that I knew it was screwed up. I've complained about ADM Monsanto and others since I've been on the board in 06.

I'm not judging anyone neither. Just like to point out some things to get people looking in another point if veiw instead of just following the pack which is really bad for society.

I don't watch to much reality television but we do watch court TV. I find it interesting sometimes. I like comedies and movies but mostly documentaries.

We try and buy pasture raised meat and I use to hunt a lot. It's all very healthy and good for society.
Veggy lives matter too. Not eating meat is just as bad for society maybe even worse for people than eating meat.

I do like American Ninja warrior too lol.

Credits
And I use to volunteer for special Olympics and have been thinking of gett6involved again. Just hard to find time and energy.

I am a member of the chamber of commerce and use to be more involved but same issue as above.

I am cleaning up the town one room at a time though.

Credits
Inter fear with. Lol

Just basic cable.

Hmmm I think I meant interrupt.
I'm an idiot
And I cleaned a 10,000 SQ ft Dr office in 6 hours last night not that I'm making excuses. Uh huh.

Last edited:

Latest posts