Nothing worse

Name
Andy McFadden
I was getting ready to pull my vac hose in to a house , just as I start,, I notice a pile of dog poo on my hose, so as I pull it out the dog poo was streaked all the way to about 75 feet.

Apparently I caught a pile and drug my hose over it as I was rolling up form the last job.

Thank full I had enough house left after ditched the first 100 feet of soiled hose. What a pain it was to pressure wash the hose when I got home.

I was thinking, I can't be the only one,, I know it has happed to some of you. I feel like a true pro now that I'm in the club.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
clear on the other side of town....out in the middle of no where...cold as can be out side..everything is set up and ready to clean..lady decides to put her dog down and it runs over and pee's on the top of my shoe....

son of a......

went to truck...had to take shoe and sock off and wash off foot and then flush shoe with water..worked with a wet cold soggy foot for most the day......

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A student in one of my classes relayed this story:

He was giving an estimate and felt a wet stream hitting the top of his head.

A little boy with a poor sense of propriety and a very good aim was urinating on him through the railing on the top of the stairs.

His mother wasn't very upset with him, and was surprised that the cleaner was....

We just can't make up stories as good as the actual ones that occur in this business.

Do you feel a little better now Jim?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

A little boy with a poor sense of propriety and a very good aim was urinating on him through the railing on the top of the stairs.

His mother wasn't very upset with him, and was surprised that the cleaner was....

We just can't make up stories as good as the actual ones that occur in this business.

I will take the shoe any day.........

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
at Coit, down in Carmel Valley, 1.5 hours from home, raining hard...

Ever see those neon yellow dog poops?

Hoses, my pants and rain coat.

Mikey P

Administrator
had one last week..

As I moved a chair to clean it I noticed a lump of "something" suspicious on the carpet.. "Sir I think your dog may have left you something back here..."

walks over, leans down looks at it, picks it up and shows me a funky looking acorn.. "Damn dog is always chewing on those"...

and puts it in his pocket.

A few minutes later I noticed a big pile of dog shit near the AT that I stepped in..

Sure enough my boot tread was full of it, and more acorns...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Too painful to disclose.

Let it just be mentioned that in my family, I'm known as the dog poop detector.
Unfortunately always by the tried and true method of stepping on it.

Some people are just more talented than others :winky:

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
maybe dragging hoses is not so good. a couple years ago i saw straps made just for sol and vac hoses. i thing they were made by the same guy who made sticky tabs. anyone know where to buy those?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

This wouldn't have been Jon E. from MN?

Because it happened to him (who is carpet cleaning friend from Minneapolis)

Jim also bought his Vortex from him....LOL

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I had a talk with one of my techs about his girl friend before he was heading off to work.. he asked me if she was trouble. I said basically the same thing everyone else tells him and the Even deep down he knows about her-- dump her she is trouble!!! He stated that we don't KNOW her like he does and that she is a good person-- I agreed that we don't know her as mush as he does and the choice was up to him.

So while on a job he texts me: "Damn! I thought a leaf was on a customers stair, so I went to remove it and it turned out to be DogS...!"
I replied: " there may be a hidden message in that event for you?"

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom