now this is The World's Best Sprayer!

Mikey P

Administrator
Viton seals,Cone, V or T jets, holds its pressure, no need to over tighten, cap and pump come off separately and less than $30 at Home Depot.

c28e1366.jpg

I love cone jets. I hate the v jets on a sprayer. I will have to get a few. I prefer a pump for applying protector.

A

amazingcleansc

what about that 150 psi electric sprayer in a toolbox that odin made for (RIP) DevilThomas?

THAT was my favorite sprayer I've EVER seen.

Ryan

http://www.amazon.com/Hudson-13854-Neve ... B000NOT7RA

I just bought one of these and its great.

Comes with 4 nozzles two of them cone. I replaced the T jet with a 11006 and now I can spray a carpet with it as fast as I can with my hydroforce. I prevacuum, prespray and while the spray is dwelling I set up my hoses and TM. Saves me about 10 minutes a job this way.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
SOLO are good products. I have a few of their products, all our back pack sprayers and a few 2 gallon pump ups like you've shown. None of them would be under 5 years onld and most still work fine.

I also have one of their motorised mist blowers and it's closer to 10 years.

I don't believe the pressure relief is an over pressure unit though.

John

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Yea just got that one 2weeks ago. A little slow putting product down other wise no complaints. I would keep water temp down when filling that hose looks suspect

randy

Name
Randy
I have two of them ( 3 gal. size $39 at HD) and for some applications they are fantastic. Like when you need to apply pet stain off or some speciality product on a small area, when you are encapping or oping a small suite on the 11Th floor, applying protector / deodorizer or any post cleaning treatment on a limited area. It really is a better sprayer than the ones your helpful Interlink dealer wants over a C note for.

For your regular prespray, nope. For encapping 19,000 square feet nope.

Draw backs: like pointed out already the hose is pretty kinky, the pump handle is easy to break (like all cheapo pump ups) if you tighten too tight. Worst of all you look like the lawn care guy. Especially if you are a bit of a flake and buy the backpac version like Yoakum. :roll: People will run when they see you !
"Dam it here comes that guy that wants $500 for a marketing package". :wink:

P.S. Just for Marty
I hear Joe Polish uses a backpac to spray his roses, so maybe Yoakum is onto something. Do the math, for $500 you can buy 11 backpac sprayers and corner the market on say Moth control.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I bought the backback for a $3000 encap job. You do the math.

Anyway I don't wear the sprayer my tech does and people don't run from me they are drawn to me due to my honesty and charm.

randy

Name
Randy
Dave Yoakum said:
I bought the backback for a $3000 encap job. You do the math.

Anyway I don't wear the sprayer my tech does and people don't run from me they are drawn to me due to my honesty and charm.

Great , So you have been asked many times on this board for some references of people who have actually bought this program you are hulking 24/7 on just about every thread, on every board. So "honestly" has anyone actually bought the thing?

P.S. Don't take yourself so serious there O Great marketing guru Yoakum, T might start sending you a fruit cake at Christmas like he does Joe Polish. When it happens, don't eat it. They are a year old.

Seriously, all kidding aside congratulations on the 3k encap job. That's fantastic, just don't worry about where the dirt goes and enjoy the cash.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Thats solos "Economy" line at Home depot.

Got my 3 gallon Industrial solo for $38.00 at an agri- supply store 4 years ago,
Besides the relief valve breaking it has worked flawlessly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom