Now whats this I hear about a Aero Tech CAD in Arizona last

Mikey P

Administrator
I heard we had a Board member or two attend a party put on by Aero Tech somewhere in AZ.

I guess AT wanted to thank the hordes of AT users that live in the Grand Canyon State by tossing a party with a nifty new truck, party gifts and kegs of Coors Light.

The problem was, they didn't have Dave or Smax announce it here on the "BIGTruck Board" so only four people showed up.. :shock:

Don't tell me a Hot Seat wouldn't have done them any good...

G

I went, I saw, I conquered. Actually my 83 year old Dad and I drove over Saturday morning to check things out. We got there when Tom Johnson was still setting up and polishing the truck. We couldn't stay long because my sons had to dominate on the basketball court that afternoon.

They had a new AT there, all shined up. It was interesting talking to Tom about the stuff they're doing. Sounds like they're making improvements and working on things that have been issues (leaking tanks, noise, etc..)

If you want to ask me nuts and bolts stuff I'm the wrong guy. All I know is that machine looked pretty damn impressive. (so does a new V). Tom was a super nice guy. He had nothing but very nice things to say about V and Shawn. I even tried to pry a negative comment out of him but he wouldn't bite! :twisted:

G

Pops...everyone knew about it. Hell, I even heard about it.

Are you out of the loop or what?

Chad

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
They sent a notice in the mail a week or two before they were to be in the phoenix area but did not make it there................

He also called when he was passing threw Tucson but I have been real sick so I did not go see it..........

I heard that it was a pretty impressive rig to see...........

G

Listen Dude, I didn't post about it because I left there, coached 2 basketball games, and then left for Las Vegas for Super Bowl weekend. To be honest I never really thought about it anymore.

The AT employee that was there was Tom Johnson, one of the salesman. Like I said, he was very nice. He said they are in process of adding a silencer, changing the control panel, simplifying the XYZ600000 name and logo, amongst other things.

The truck they had there was very impressive, as Jim said.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I can see why he would get embarrassed. It must be hard for him to be that drunk trying to keep up with me.

G

Dirk made the trip but for some reason was forced to take the first part of Super Bowl Sunday off. He rallied though and made it to our party spot by kick off.

Dirk, tell Mikey and the rest of us when your new AT is being delivered? The one you ordered last Saturday?

G

RTS was there selling raffle tickets for his rig. Once $49k in tickets are sold he'll raffle it off to one lucky winner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom