Nylac??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Hey all.

We sell Nylac at our vacuum store for side carpet maintanence...I've never used it but customers rave about it.

Does it just look good temporarily....Is is just a clean "perception" for them...???

We had a freakin chair come in today..I WILL post pics...just after...we cleaned it before I could take before....Like a kids Wal-Mart foot and a half tall chair...smooth outside with designs...look like someone took a dump on it..smeared it in...then vomit...smeared it in then took a pee right on top

We pre-treated with Detergent/Boost All Mixture...Cleaned with alot of towels...Nasttty rinse water in bucket...Touched up with Nylac...looked amazing at the time..will look at it tomorrow when completely dry...

I will post pics tomorrow but wasn't sure if I could put suction on this fabric...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If you are worried about the vacuum on the fabric, try putting a piece of fiberglass screen ( like a screen door) over it when you use the hand tool. I had one yesterday that I just used shampoo and my jet steamer with towels on. Worked like a charm!

Back
Top Bottom