O2 system..

Bucey

Name
FFA?
What has every one experience with this product, are you using just pre spray, both, combos... How have you been pleased. thinking of trying

Bob Foster

Ryan, just use the search function (up above next to the picture) and type in either Judson O2 or Judson Juice and you will find several threads dedicated to the subject.

I like it.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Put the search term in quotes:

"Judson O2"

or the search engine will ignore the word O2 (too short).

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rstrick said:
What has every one experience with this product, are you using just pre spray, both, combos... How have you been pleased. thinking of trying

the best way to find out, is to try it

there's no substitute for personal experience.

..L.T.A.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I use it every day. It works great. I use only a small amount of the rinse. Customers have been thrilled and they love the smell.

I can't figure out why some folks are not getting good results with it. I get great results and never prescrub residential. Did Ya'll shake the jug first then mix it 2 oz. per gallon? Are you putting enough prespray down? What's the problem?

Try it, you won't regret it!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
joeynbgky said:
Lets just say...... it tried it twice.... the rest is now sitting on the shelf

You won't appreciate it until it removes things that non oxidizing presprays will not tough such as certain odors with no additional products, yellowing from urine, as well as other organic soils. If you expect it to be a heavy hitter without mixing it for the soiling condition they you are going to walk away disappointed.

Name
Ron lippold
with the soft water and just the juice i would go head to head with anything on the market. bring your money and juice to MF

Bucey

Name
FFA?
if agitation is best way to activate and then dwell, would using a rake be considered enough agitation, or do i have to go spend 2800 spinner

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
works great at about an oz/gal in HF, I mix 16 oz in 2gal for a ready to use in a HF with yellow tip.

Added Hotsauce to a job yesterday, beaten up grey berber, no prescrub but good dwell time, came out looking great.

Bob Foster

Many carpets will benefit from agitation. If the carpet has noticeable traffic lanes and soiling better workmanship would include a good power prescrub.

The most universal machine you could buy is a 175 floor tool and they are readily obtained used for cheap and the price for a good one in not that much. The optimal size useful for both residential and commercial is a 17". This tool can be used for many surfaces including VCT and ceramic and stone tile.

John Olson of Superior Cleaning Solutions
http://www.superiorcleaningsolutions.com

Pembertons
http://pembertonstore.com/rotary-machine-p-714.html

Larry Cobb
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/17fl.html

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rstrick said:
if agitation is best way to activate and then dwell,

mechanical agitation will speed and/or improve the the results of any juice.
as Bob mentioned, a 175rpm rotary scrubber is hard to beat.
It's one the best values for the buck interms of efficacy and versatility

as far as 02, it's not like a gal, two or three is a major expense like equipment/tools.
It may or may not be better than what you use now.
But there's only one way to find out...order some

..L.T.A.

I tried it and wasnt Impressed. please note that this was when before their "hotsauce" came out. Ive never tried it with the hotsauce before. But...how much better can it be with it?? *shrugs*

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Unfortunately I have had no success with this system. Some discussions have been made as to the problem with using it with hard water, and my area has the hardest water in the country.

I wish it did work for me, as I do appreciate the Judson contribution to this board and the industry as a whole. I can almost guarantee that my next TM will be built by the Judson team.

You should possibly try it for yourself, you may get different results.

T

The Magician

Didn't like the prespray and will send it to it to the trash. Haven't tried the hot sauce. The 02 is fantastic.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I agree with Larry. You gotta try it out for yourself. Make your own decision and when you find something that works stick with it.

Oh yeah, an rx-20 makes an ok juice better and a good juice great :)

Albert

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's a good product. I used it for awhile. It's not the cats meow that many of our more shill prone posters say it is, but it's as good as most product on the market. It I could drive down to the local place and pick it up, I'd use it. Ordering over the phone and paying by credit card is not worth it when I have a dist. of other products just down the road.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I've saved a lot of $ by not using as many spotters since I started using it. I've tried all kinds of pre-sprays and detergents - 02 is all I use now. Get the Hot Sauce Modifier as well.

Fred Homan

In most residential it works well. Don't forget to scrub it. I use an Oreck orbital with a brush head. Works well, light weight. Don't forget some dwell time.....

wired

It is a good product but it is not cheap. Forty dollars a gallon tax and shipping your up to about fifty. I use it on white carpet works the best.and urine . I use Zone Perfect most of the time Thirty a gallon and if I have to I will boost it with Power Burst. Happy New Year to all Steve

Name
Nate W.
wired said:
It is a good product but it is not cheap. Forty dollars a gallon tax and shipping your up to about fifty. I use it on white carpet works the best.and urine . I use Zone Perfect most of the time Thirty a gallon and if I have to I will boost it with Power Burst. Happy New Year to all Steve

Dilution ratios of Judson 02 (2oz a gal) and Zone Perfect (4oz a gal) are not on the same playing field. I do agree that shipping charges play a key role (atleast for me). I have to pay $25.00 a gal just for shipping on any product I order. I started using Zone Perfect (because I can get it local) and it doesn't seem to be cutting it. I do like Judson 02 but I have to stay within budgets.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
yeah, but its $25/case, or less than 25 for multiple cases. The shipping price goes down relatively depending on how much you bring in at one time. Its an investment but I try to stock up once or twice a year.

The 02 system has been a great system for me. It is my go to prespray. Their quatalot and dd-12 are also very good products. I also use steamway's max pak TLC. Have had good results with it also. Zone perfect, not so much!

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
yeah, but its $25/case, or less than 25 for multiple cases. The shipping price goes down relatively depending on how much you bring in at one time. Its an investment but I try to stock up once or twice a year.

I won't argue with you Ron. I know Canada and Down Under guys get screwed alot worst than people in Alaska or Hawaii. It's roughly $100 a case for shipping from CA with UPS and Fedex. Boat is by far cheap then the above. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom