October seminars in Seattle

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The CCINW is holding a seminar series (Cleaning College) in Seattle October 15th and 16th. The idea is to have inexpensive, fast-paced courses that don’t waste your time or money.

Social Media: We’ve got a web-tools maestro that has a large following of web professionals, but teaches easy to use, and often free, web tools that help you control the new “Yellow Pages” of social media marketing. It usually costs upwards of $350 to get into one of Miles Austin’s (http://www.fillthefunnel.com) seminars, but we’ve got him for half price. A member that attended one of Miles’ presentations said it was the most useful presentation he’d been to in his life. This already has non-cleaning industry people signing up to get a deal on his seminar, so I'd suggest not waiting if you're interested. $150

Dye-stick color repair: Amazingly fast and simple carpet spot repair without mixing dyes. Now you can actually do small spot repairs profitably. Taught by our own Tony Wheelwright $75

Blood-borne pathogens: Certification course required by law if you run into bodily fluids on the job. Patrick Paluga, an instructor/fireman/EMT is coming up from Texas to present. (In his spare time he runs a restoration company.) Bring your fast pencil. $75

Rug ID and Cleaning: You’ll come out of this course being a LOT more comfortable cleaning area rugs. No BS course presented by Thea Sand of Emmanuels Rug Cleaning (with me adding drama and glamour. :roll: ) $75

To top it off, attendees will get a chance to win a Rugbadger Pro valued at $3,500! (Raffle tickets for this prize available to everyone)

Full information is available at http://www.ccinw.org

John Watson

Blue sky sunshine today, Hey I thought you were a song afishiano..

I know its aged but in the 60's Perry Como's Seattle was on the top of the charts..

The bluest skys youve ever seen are in Seattle........

We Just git our air washed regularly

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
John, it's very pretty country, scenic, I was giving it to Bryan because he always takes a shot at how mountain deficient Kansas is.

:mrgreen:

Although we do get a lot of Sunshine!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Half of Washington State is like Kansas - flat and sunshine and wheat and cattle. The advantage is that getting out of that half is only a two-hour drive. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom