Odobane 3 in 1 carpet cleaner

Bjorn

I have been using it as a rinse for the last month and I have to say this stuff is pretty damn good

heck even offerrrrr would approve

you guys should do yourself a favor and head off to hd to buy a gallon and give it a try

http://www.odoban.com/products/carpet-and-furniture/3-in-1-carpet-cleaner.php

• Recognized for Safer Chemistry by the U.S. EPA Design for the Environment
  • Safe for Use in All Deep Cleaning Machines
  • WoolSafe Approved by the Woolsafe Organization
  • Concentrate, makes up to 64 gallons ( I mix one oz per 10 gallons in fresh water tank)
  • Dries 75% Faster
  • No Resoiling
  • No Defoamer Required
  • 1 US Gallon

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I have tried the Odoban pet urine deodorizer a couple years ago when I didn't have Odorcide on the truck be cause I ran out and failed to put a new gallon on the shelf and was near HD and I can honestly say it work like shit and had to go back the next day and do a re clean and retreat with Odorcide, so I will pass.

Reactions: Odorcide Mike

Bjorn

this is about the 3 in 1 carpet cleaner not the deodorizer I guess a 9 dollar gamble might be a bit steep for most of you

Reactions: Jimbo
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I have looked at it while buy Windex Pro by the gallon and cotton rags when doing fire cleaning..lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Come on Terje..

Who the hell do you think you're dealing with here?

Some poindexter like Foster who has to wait for things to get popular on Facebook before hears of them?

Odoban sent me cases of it to try years ago..

20141201_182146_zpsu7haoz15.jpg

Attachments

• 20141201_182146.jpg
    20141201_182146.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Most of Robs black friday sales come with a DVD attached to them so I think I will buy 5 cases of Pre Load 5 since its all the rage over there.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Inconsistent batches, it didn't look or clean as it should.
Oh wait, my bad that was someone else. :redface:

;)

Sorry I don't know, probably just marketing. 5 sounds more advanced. You know how those guys are all buying the I-6

hydracat

I used it last week in a pinch when I ran out of flex and had a last minute job come up. Had to prescrub like hell cause it was trashed but it wouldn't be bad for lightly soiled. It did however foam like hell when I added it to my tank before the water, but most do. It did make me $, just with more work.

hogjowl

Idiot™
What product are you talking about? Odoban or ******* 5?
I used it last week in a pinch when I ran out of flex and had a last minute job come up. Had to prescrub like hell cause it was trashed but it wouldn't be bad for lightly soiled. It did however foam like hell when I added it to my tank before the water, but most do. It did make me $, just with more work.

Back
Top Bottom