off loader valves

mikenorlen

Ive been replacing my off loader valve every 2 months now so that makes it my 9th one today I have an AT truck
does any one have a suggestion? Or have a similar experience?

John Watson

my unloader valve is 21 yrs old and never had a problem with it. every other year or so I take it apart and clean. recoat with never sease.

had 1 trk years ago that went through 1 every year or so, It would sit there and chatter finaly figured the pulsation dampner had lost part of its nitrogen charge and the unloader rattled enough and started seaping instead of the pressure hose jumping like most others I had.

Jim M had some problems with his PD last year and wrote about them. I am sure he will be checking in a little later. Probably out there working ang makeing more money than you can shake a stick at. Time for us to go back now to lunch is over..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What does "going out mean"...what is it doing...

When you replace it are you removing the check valve out of it....???

IMG_3883-1.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hard to say..we are not getting enough info on what is going on...I have had guys call me and come to find out it is something as easy as the plug in the back needs some Teflon tape and re-seat it and there are good to go...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
dealtimeman said:
Where can i buy an unloader with the white spring? and how much should it cost?

IMG_3855.jpg

make sure you ask for the white spring and it cost about $50.00

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Just for my own clerification unloader valve = pressure valve, or does it serve another purpose on the V ?

the unloader regulator..(no matter what machine it is on ) ..unloads the pressure back into the fresh tank ( or where ever ) when you stop keying your wand....If you stand at the machine and key your wand you can see/feel the handle/white spring go in and out and unload the pressure....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there book does not even have the white spring..I was talking to the guy and I forgot why...Just give him the 7670 part number and make sur it is a white spring

Bob Foster

Lets see some pictures of how you have that thing plumbed. Lets see all the piping around it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK Bob...there TWO HOLES in the ParaPlate....
A 3/8"NIP at the end..it goes to the pump inlet
A 1/4"NIP on the side that goes to the HIGH pressure side...out to the HX!

so easy!!!!
They last forever!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom