Off topic sections of any forum..

Mikey P

Administrator
If you ever frequent forums on other subjects, vehicle racing, animals, hobbies etc you'll notice the members of the community there often have much more in common than just the subject the Board is based on. An active healthy forum should contain at least 30% discussion on subjects other than "carpet cleaning". It builds a better brotherhood. You'll feel better about helping members when you learn more about their personality, or not, and you'll find it far more entertaining than any garbage on television.

With that being said, if you enjoy a good fart joke, like to endlessly discuss the true meaning of the bible, want to complain about your children and not worry about them finding your rant on line, or just want to enjoy watching a helpless old man go more and more senile with the passage of time, than I highly suggest that you request a hall pass to our very infamous Rubber room here on MB.

You just will not believe the stuff that goes on in there. :eekk: :twisted: :hopeless: :shifty: :rockon:

NC-17
NSFW
and if Nate the great's avatar offends you you may want to stay out.

Click here to get a hall pass

then click here to enter..

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I always equate internet to talk radio which i listen to a lot,the top shows like rush,jim rome mix in humor,sarcasm and off topic to make the show interesting. Rush is a great entertainer regardless of your political beliefs, he doesnt talk about the minutiae of govt policy for 3 hours everyday. Mostly he catches politicians in their own words, which is nonsense if you listen for about 90% of them.

Off Topic.
Apparently on some of the other cleaning forums I am a pretty interesting subject. Not too sure why some guy from Buffalo needs 4-5 threads with dozens of pages of comments. Never realized owning a cleaning business in Buffalo was so interesting.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Rule #1 of the rubber room is we do not speak of the rubber room
Rule # 2 refer to rule #1

Move along now :biggrin: nothing here to see

Back
Top Bottom