Officially taking the 5 day SFS

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I tried to apply the cc warranty that Steve pushed in the agenda of the class on building a steady, secure income and it was a joke.
None of my local banks was able to setup a monthly withdrawal from my customer’s cc or checking accounts.

besides that, they give good advice on employee management and growing reliable customers.

Youll find a lot of useful information to apply to your business

Reactions: LCCFL

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Are they still a House Call Pro partner? 5 days seems like a long time unless you are brand new to the business. But I haven't taken the class. Maybe I should.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
The first time I took it, I had been in the business about 15 years and found it to be very informative. Going in I was dreading the thought of 5 full days in a classroom, but the week flew bye. It was very informative as well as entertaining. I even took it a 2nd time 10 years later. It by far was the best class/seminar I have ever had.

We are a bit larger company with already established systems and procedures in place. The class helped us add and refine some things as well as validate other things we were already doing.

Also it gives you a chance to meet and network with fellow cleaners. There is a lot of value in being able to pick-up the phone and chat with someone you met in the class who might be going through similar problems, etc.

Finally the procedure manual you get at the conclusion of the class is worth the weeks time investment all in itself. You now have a procedure manual that you can use as is or modify it to fit your company.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Most enlightening for a lot of small business operators is Chuck Violand's math day. Guys are astonished to learn that their pricing is too low. They learn that they will never have enough money to replace their truck; the one they used all of their savings to buy when they started.

In addition to the 8 pounds of paper Mr. Hanna mentioned, you also get thumb drives loaded with useful forms and other information.

Come back after the class and tell us what you think.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Are they still a House Call Pro partner? 5 days seems like a long time unless you are brand new to the business. But I haven't taken the class. Maybe I should.

I did the bootcamp. Which was a 2 day course. I just love to learn and get different aspects and ideas.

Your not that far from there. You should try to attend. And yes they still use HCP. I don’t!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom