Oh crap!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"poor ole bAwB".... :oops:

Call "Network Service's"..."Looks like a GREAT oppertunity for some DiApEr sLinGin".. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks like the diaper was already slung.

One of yours Harp?

I guess that....depends

depends.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:shock:
That's nasty! LOL

Wanta see sick?

This is some of the stuff we see on sewage cleanup jobs.

Hold on to your socks boys, this ain't for the squeamish!
Don't view before lunch!!!

DSCN1313.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here is another one we cleaned up.....I think their last name was Vawter?

Oh and you should have seen how nice that rug came out with a little scrub and run. :roll:

IMG_0015.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Chavez.........................................."lite".... :lol:

DirtyBathroom2.jpg

the MexuCaN food...is much more vOlItAl.... !gotcha!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Doc Holliday said:
Here is another one we cleaned up.....I think their last name was Vawter?

Oh and you should have seen how nice that rug came out with a little scrub and run. :roll:

IMG_0015.jpg

I've seen that when I've visited some carpet cleaners locations unannounced. :shock:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
That first pic from Chavez looked like the nursing home here where the intestinal flu came through last winter.

I couldn't see how those old folks were able to get projectile crap 5-6 ft high on door frames and walls.

5-6 ft splirts on the carpets.

Many units were affected.

What a nightmare!!!

Name
Nate W.
Is that corn I see?? Dang, makes me hungry just looking at it.. Nom nom... Lmfao, my gf is Filipino and would eat this thing called blood sausage (not that one Brian), looked exactly like my nephews diaper chit... I couldn't look at her eating it... She got mad when I said that too... shiteatinggrin

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Doc Holliday said:
:shock:
That's nasty! LOL

Wanta see sick?

This is some of the stuff we see on sewage cleanup jobs.

Hold on to your socks boys, this ain't for the squeamish!
Don't view before lunch!!!

DSCN1313.jpg

That looks like about 3 hours and $1500.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A few years ago we had a sub divison where the developer had neglected to some kind of valve that prevented rain water from entering the sanitary sewer.

We got a freak storm that dumped 9-inches of rain, the were a dozen or so homes that had 6-8 inches of raw sewage in them.

We were at one of the homes when a second down pour of rain cause the sewage to shoot straight up out of the toilet with such pressure it hit the ceiling and would not stop flowing. We had to leave there was no way to even keep up with the volume of stuff coming out. We returned a couple of days later once they got the problem fixed and gutted everything.

It was the worst I had ever seen.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
We did one 3 weeks ago dubbed "stinky job". It's even written on the file like that.

The commercial building was abandoned and had months of back up sewage in 2 units rolling down hill from the Little Caesars. We pumped out 1500 gallons on liquid and shoveled four 55 gallon drums of black death sewage. The smell was horrendous.

It had wicked up the walls 6 feet.

Fun.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The commercial building was abandoned and had months of back up sewage in 2 units rolling down hill from the Little Caesars. We pumped out 1500 gallons on liquid and shoveled four 55 gallon drums of black death sewage. The smell was horrendous.
$1500.00 ? :p

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Doc Holliday said:

Those are ...en-CrAPPinG...RATES.... :shock: :mrgreen:

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Doc Holliday said:

Uh..no even close...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nate The Great said:
Is that corn I see?? Dang, makes me hungry just looking at it.. Nom nom... Lmfao, my gf is Filipino and would eat this thing called blood sausage (not that one Brian), looked exactly like my nephews diaper chit... I couldn't look at her eating it... She got mad when I said that too... shiteatinggrin

Get a new girlfriend. ......J/k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom