oh my...kärcher

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Not to mention soaking the chair upholstery.

What I learned:
If I can extract ketchup within one hour of spilling it I can totally get it clean...... :smile:

Reactions: Zee

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I can't say much. My gear is the same. I just pre-spray the chair first and use towels and tarps to contain overspray. The hand tool on one of my machines is slightly better and not quite as inclined to overspray, but it isn't entirely departed.

I would have used a plastic putty spatula to scrape the sauces up first, then treated them with an emulsifier and then extracted, but to be honest the recovery on the carpet surprised me and was reasonably good.

Save for the overspray I thought the chair responded pretty well considering he just had an in tank emulsifier and no real pre-treatment or agitation - except for the hand tool.

Grant

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
"PROLLY" is that some sort of EBONICS?

Is you really tri-in to spel.........PROBABLY?

Name
Andy McFadden
One of My commercial accounts picked up one of those machines, so now instead of having me clean all the carpet twice a year

they call me every time after they do it them self's to come and clean all the spots they couldn't get out.

"We just want you to clean the spots only," amazing how I am able to out clean there platinum CRI approved system . lol

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
To be honest, I could see using a little kärcher like that for spot cleaning in certain situations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom