Oh no...I was a salesman today!!!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Muwhahahahah and stole a job from zerorez...bitches!!!!!!!

and I was a little more money..

what did i sell???

MYSELF

but that phone call got me thinking again.....I need to "encourage" more custys to my FB page and to like me and leave a little snipet....

She called while i was at ICE...chatted with her for a few, she said she was going to call a few more places.....told her fine, i would call back on Mon to see if we could help...

Well she was so busy over the weekend, she hadnt really got to it....and wanted to go look around at some reviews (see above) i had to tell her i didnt have a ton :icon_redface::icon_redface: because I dont really "bug" about it... but probably should...

1 of her concerns was not having residue.....told her I rinse with just water, and that "everyone" needs to use some sort of cleaning agent (didnt say CHEMICAL hahah, ) to separate the oils etc....

anywho...happy start to the week....

oh also had a call while in the shower that my wife got...booked for Fri....dunno who or how she got my info, but I will ask her...

nice week so far.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
And a phone salesman too! Next you be calling at dinner.
Congrats.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did a country club last month that Cintas had done last year.

The guys was more than thrilled with the results, he was really happy. He said he made notes on the file to be sure to call us again and not them.

.....and we don't even have a big truck! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom