oh oh....another guru..

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Did I tell ya I ran into that New York fool the next day while walking the floor of connections, and his had his wife AND daughter with him. He seen me coming toward them in the isle so he turned them down another isle. I played that game with him on and off for about an hour of the tradeshow before he nervously disappeared from the show :)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I recently tried a product from the company the first presenter represents; Total Supply Solutions. The product is called Aussie Encappa and Total Supply represent it as a multipurpose encapsulation shampoo which is suitable for use as an encapsulating hot water extraction pre-spray. Trying to explore alternatives to my US sourced encap HWE chems I decided to give a bottle a try. After all it's Aussie made.

The product is touted as being a genuine 32:1 formula which offers reasonable - though not outstanding economy. Got a booking for a 100% woollen looped berber with moderate soiling. Completed dry soil extraction with the Kirby and mixed up a few litres of solution in super hot water at the prescribed 32:1 ratio. Pre-sprayed fairly generously and it was useless. No notable soil suspension whatsoever.

Called Total Supply and explained the issue looking for some advice and spoke with a rep. He told me that at 32:1 the product is only suitable for use in moderate soiling. So I mixed to product again at 20:1 and did my own carpet and it delivered a showing I could fairly describe as - adequate.

Product has no perfume either in spite if claims made by Total Supply to the effect that "these products have fantastic fragrances, get a lot of positive feedback from customers". Product looks and smells like an old supermarket dry foam shampoo called Reckits Plush.

I'll use the remainder somewhere now I know how to make it dance, but I won't be renewing the bottle when it's gone.

Grant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom