Oh, Sheeeet

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Wrote off my van today. My fault. Pretty sore and stiff.The other guy is OK, but his vehicle is a write off too. It happened on the job and I pay workers comp on my self, so I'll be OKish financially and I bought a new van this afternoon, but I gotta find a strapping young lad to do my bidding for a while. Anyone want to live and work in beautiful Vancouver?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Wow Bill, that's a shame. If you're anything like me, you'll be a lot stiffer and sorer next day or two. Take it easy for a while.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've gone back to having a young helper, and it's been nice.

sorry about your accident Willy. Wish I was closer to help.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The sun will rise tomorrow. Owner ops can only insure up to 29,000 through worker's comp, so time off is not an option- BUT- we're celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I've got 3 days off. I went back 4 days after knee surgery and a week after hernia.I'm a pretty tough old bird. I have two 19 story buildings to do common areas in next week, as well as other stuff on the plate. Get 'er done!
Thanks for the thoughts!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Sorry to here about your accident..

Can I get workers comp. on myself in the U.S.?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Able 1 said:
Sorry to here about your accident..

Can I get workers comp. on myself in the U.S.?

I think the rules vary from state to state. They're all different in each province up here.

John Watson

Glad your OK, otherwise I would have had to miss your funeral, Got my drivers license renewed today but wouldn't give me the Enhanced to let me come home if I entered Canadia...Gotta gets some other paper work straightened out first...Hec, it used to be they didn't want me in, now they won't let me oot..

Take care my friend..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Definitely take is easy for a while. You never know what is injured after something like that and pushing it might screw it up.
Sorry to hear it Willy.

steve r

rhyde said:
generally small biz owners get the shaft in WC a better bet is aflac

ive never tried using it but my business insurance covers my wages in case of an accident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom