Ok ACE, I know you've been waiting for the WDR bragging

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike
Just kidding, but since you mentioned it I'll update you.

We're not slammed but busy, it's been manageable, no complaining from the Tech's yet!

We processed 10-WDR losses so far, 7-yesterday, 1-last night, 2- this morning. Still have 4-more to do this afternoon/evening and then will be caught up.

A couple of those were commercial loses from sprinkler heads that froze and broke, they were bigger losses and we had several crews working them, the rest have been residential.

Not too bad, just enough to keep the lights on for another week or two! !gotcha!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Glad to hear it Richard. You should get a few more when the temps go back up and more pipes thaw out. I think this nasty weather should also boost the cleaning side come spring.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think this nasty weather should also boost the cleaning side come spring.
Yea that's what I'm hoping too! As bad as this winter has been I think it could be a good thing come spring.

I know I've tracked up our bedroom carpet by not taking my boots off and carrying in mud and snow. :oops:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Doc Holliday said:
Not too bad, just enough to keep the lights on for another week or two! !gotcha!

You vulture, you!

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Our plant was right down the street from the fire department. Every time we heard the fire engines wail past us I would say to my office staff, "There goes the sound of money!"

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
dealtimeman said:
Steve is there any room still left for sfs dallas starting monday?

if so please let me know as i would like to attend.
Hey Michael,
We had the class sold out. However, we've had a few last minute cancellations due to weather, etc so there probably is a seat for you. I just sent you a PM with two different cell numbers to call asap today to finalize arrangements. We're pretty flexible and will make it happen but you'll need to give Glen Gord, our Dallas manager, a call right away.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Hope to see you soon. SFS is one of the best thing you can do for your future. I mean, Chavez admits it helped him so imagine what SFS could do for you! :) Here is the day to day SFS curriculum:

http://sfs.jondon.com/about/sfs-seminar-curriculum

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
PS Hope to see you soon. SFS is one of the best thing you can do for your future. I mean, Chavez admits it helped him so imagine what SFS could do for you! :) Here is the day to day SFS curriculum:
Michael it's worth the time! Chuck, Bill and Steve are awesome..........well at least Chuck and Bill are anyway! :p J/K

Steve has put together an excellent program, SFS gets you pumped up and ready to take on the challenges of managing, marketing and growing your business. I highly recommend it!

Back
Top Bottom