ok guys..i have a awesome new web site. come tear it apart

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
www.jccarpetcare.com
it is 99% done. i just have to chase my bad spelling and grammar and fix them as i find them..
let me know what you think. i am getting rid of the chirping sound and doing a water drop or something..
thanks
Dave

G

I wear an earpiece. Remove the honking or whatever that sound when going through your tabs. Or just make it less annoying.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Your site looks awesome. Million times better than mine. I agree on the sound though. Can it. It's the kind of thing that keeps people from coming back. Cool to the site owner, but not customers IMO.

Some of the text on your site is in graphic type formats. Search engines will never see it. That's fine if you just want this site for folks who already know the web address, but bad if you want people to search you out.

Well done Dave. It's very professional looking and has an excellent call to action ("Call Us Today" & "Schedule An Appointment") with you phone number. You managed to not be too wordy on the home page, but for those who like to read can browse the site for additional information.

Flash isn't the best tool for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), but there are still ways to get it done.

I believe if you drive enough traffic to the site from the search engines, you'll receive plenty of business with this site.

Very nice,
Glenn

Billy

Name
BH
Looks great & I agree with Glenn on flash. You may want to consider having a non flash alternative site for people who don't use flash & people surfing on cell phones & psp (I use my psp to surf allot my self & it doesn't like flash sites very much).

Now you are making me want to finish my new site just not enough time. :?

Matt King

I think it looks great! I'd lose the beeping sound when clicking on different sections too. Or make it a little quieter? I need to get a site like that... Looks very professional!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
looks great

I know where you can get this kick ass picture of a dog if you want................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom