Ok I need some option's.

Name
Ron lippold
So I did that big terrazzo job late last year. Well its been 5 months since I did it. They have not done anything they were suppose to. Now they want me to make it right and then they want me to do all the maintenance on the stone floor and all the carpet.

I will get my price for the carpet. Not a question. But for fixing the terrazzo, they want to spread the cost of that over a year. How would you handle this? And what kinda of money would you want for four days a week 3 am to 8am two days stone and two carpet?

No low bidding...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason del Norte

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
4 days a week for the up coming future. Multi year.

Dang thats a commitment!

I do this because it soothes my ADD and OCD

Spending that much time on a project, i'd go nutzo : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sounds sweet!

We have a couple jobs like that, 1 thats 4 days week and another 2 day.
I would plan on paying pretty well for that shift not sure of your market but here at least $15 hour.

If possible i would set it up per sqr ft and not billed hourly, we have x amount of sqr ft we have to clean every night.
The guys hate the hours but the base rate is ok and they always beat the clock. They do pretty dam good if you ask me and we have had very little turnover in that position.

I bid it for a goal of 60% gross profit but thats the goal, often we end up in the 50's for a variety of reasons.

Here is a calculator to help figure it out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5zd8yjrk0bcb333/residential calculator.xlsx

Reactions: Jason del Norte

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
and factor in keeping your other regular clients
sleep
days/weeks off
how secure the work is, ie could you depend on it being there for the at least the next couple years, or even one full year

Name
George Valliant
if they want to spread the cost of fixing the terrazzo over a year then take a year to fix the terrazzo and bill them for each visit?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom