OK, Im sold.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Since I'm totally lost on how the accounting stuff works, aside from I can navigate quick books really well.

After you swipe, can you sync with quick books so that you can auto post the payments at the end of each day ? Or do you still do that manually, and these readers just simply collect the funds by swiping w/ I-Phone and transfer the funds to your bank after x amount of days ?

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Did you try the Square too Mikey?

Would like to know your take on the differences if you did/

I like the little square swiper better....But I've only seen the GoPayment swiper on the computer screen.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I wonder if you can use the square swiper with the Intuit program....It would be worth signing up for both just for that.

I like things small and operational.....Yes that too thank you very much. :|

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
danielc said:
I guess I should start accepting cards.

That looks pretty simple.

I only have used square, but I had a job go from $265 to $515 this week because I took credit cards.

Becker

Name
Becker
Your merchant service center in QB automatically combines sales from all account you have, multiple mobile swipers for techs, keyed in sales on the computer.

gopayment is the way to go IMO, and I ran 100s of cards via square.

No you can not use the square device for gopayments, but I got my reader from intuit in less than a full work week.
The gopayment reader is faster than square, less errors.
Believe me, it is not because the device is dirty, I have 50 of the little white things.

The gopayment reader is larger, but still fits in my portable desk, but for dorks like you Brian is comes with a lanyard to hang around your neck with a quick release glasp.

I really liked square, but I'm in love with gopayment.

I can imagine a professional company not accepting credit cards with the options today.

I've been taking them for 17 years.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
He uses his therapy bills from the board as a write off for his carpet cleaning business. It always results in a loss. :lol:

-JB-

Name
JB
Can ANYONE tell me what the % rate is on the square, or the others?????????

Can't locate it ANYWAR, had my wif order the square BUT, it'd be nice know the rate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom