Ok Judson...How does snake juice compare to Rick's DS?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I do a lot of commercial work and need a good product, I like rick's product but am willing to expand and maybe try your product. Has anyone honestly used this product in direct comparison to Ricks...? If so, what were your results?

Les, will you send me a gallon to try this stuff out?

-JB-

Name
JB
Enter Jeremy in ...

Greenie

Les is pretty busy, as is Jerm right now.

Since all of the above can sell you some of Ricky's juice, you haven't much to lose.

Because of shipping concerns, I'll tell you what I will do for you, if you invest into a case of snake oil high foam, and don't think it's as good or better than ANY other encap shampoo, I will replace your purchase with a case of your favorite juice, I have Releasit DS on the shelf if you so desire.

I'm probably the only nut crazy enough to do this, as shipping form me to you is reasoanble.

Keep in mind 2.66 oz of snake oil is equal to 4-5 oz. of Releasit DS, so use it more sparingly.

Also pick up some Magic Bullet super spotter as it's compatible with the Snake Oil, and probably the best encap all around spotter you will ever use.

Greenie

ragged on....I love it.

we're all salemen, it's what makes the world go around. You should of seen me upselling services in Mrs. Piff's castle.

It's basically what separates the starving carpet cleaner from the not so starving right?

plus it's easy to sell something (however funny the name is) when it just plain works very well. right?

Greenie

No..it's was formulated to clean not be green...lol

Do you want a Green encap? It could be done.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Don't knock the name, it's memorable, humorous and self-deprecating. It will stay in your head a lot better than 99% of other products for our industry. Now if it is a good product too, then it's a sure hit. I've never tried it, so I don't know.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom