Ok, Ok so the Stainless Steel scratch repair thing was bullshit..

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a rep from Glass Renu coming to our new Scruz shop on October 20th to show us the magic and he's coming to Phoenix to fix scratches and deposits at the RMHC

Anyone here have any glass experience?

grn1.jpg

gnr2.jpg

Reactions: FyreLyter

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I made a huge mistake trying to polish scratches out of the windshield of my car.

Used Cerium Oxide and everything. No bueno.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
Do a worn windshield. Get that right and I become a believer.

I've got to do some work on my own pickup soon. been procrastinating on doing it lol. I'll do some video soon.

The one you did was it scratched or just wiper marks with that line that never goes away when cleaning?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've got to do some work on my own pickup soon. been procrastinating on doing it lol. I'll do some video soon.

The one you did was it scratched or just wiper marks with that line that never goes away when cleaning?
Come to Redding and do it on my Ford truck. :)

• Wow
Reactions: FyreLyter

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
Come to Redding and do it on my Ford truck. :)

This can be arranged provided I get at least three hugs, and a ride in your Ford. I love Ford trucks almost as much as I love hugs.

P.S. one of those hugs can be from your dog.

P.S.S. Socked Banjo Playing is a must too.

P.S.S.S. Ok... Socked Banjo Playing is optional.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

I was happily polishing the normal wiper haze with cerium oxide, when the Makita shaft pulled through the plastic polishing disk and made curlicue scratches on the glass. So being slow and stupid, I naturally whipped out my diamond pads and went to work. From outside it seems good. From inside it looks slightly hazy. I just pretend it is dirty and ignore it.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
I was happily polishing the normal wiper haze with cerium oxide, when the Makita shaft pulled through the plastic polishing disk and made curlicue scratches on the glass. So being slow and stupid, I naturally whipped out my diamond pads and went to work. From outside it seems good. From inside it looks slightly hazy. I just pretend it is dirty and ignore it.

Ouch. Yes I will show you how its done. I will even put scratches in and get them out for you. Give me a few days and I'll get a video posted.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
we do about 50k/yr in windows but the only problem we run into is blown seals. I dont do any of the actual work so idk if we would benefit from this system but ill ask our guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom