ok tell me what you think of my new website

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Just re did my website to be a little more action packed instead of dry and somewhat dull and boring. I am really happy with it and for the price I spend on service it cant be beat.I know its not perfect but let me know what you guys think. My guy said the community events calender has helped some of his other custys get hits. www.procleanmidmo.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
First glance I don't like it...don't like the flash

With that said, it's not bad.

If I had more time, I would give a better critique.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Remind me to hide my new website from Fred when it and if it gets redone. :p

Wait Fred will find it, he's ex CIA ya know, he has mad skills! :mrgreen:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Has anyone here ever gotten a good review for their website? I know most of us on mb are over analitical assholes so a bad review from you turds dont bother me much

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
juniorc82 said:
Has anyone here ever gotten a good review for their website? I know most of us on mb are over analitical assholes so a bad review from you turds dont bother me much

Don't take this personally, but I don't like it. I would take everything down and start from scratch.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Junior, I really like the design of your old site better... It was identical to mine.. But the way it was coded, it wasnt being read right by google and such. And after what The builder did to me, and how he did me it was wrong

Name
Brad Gouveia
While surfing on my Ipad I was going to look at it and can't no flash... Need to have 2 versions one with flash and one with out for apple users.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
sorry didn't care much for it (not like my site is perfect btw)....why is the weather on yer home page?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
joeynbgky said:
Junior, I really like the design of your old site better... It was identical to mine.. But the way it was coded, it wasnt being read right by google and such. And after what The builder did to me, and how he did me it was wrong
thats funny because Im usualy in the top search results on google

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Shorty, I like to think that I give an honest opinion no matter what.

I gave Matt from Proteam an honest opinion...I was also the one that told him what to do on Google Places....He's above me now in my main market. :shock:
I don't mind...I just like to help.

I also look at the sites from my customers point of view and from an SEO point of view.

A simple site that has pretty and the info in the right spot will when over flash and crap every time.

If the site looks jumbled and all over the place...then people will leave as soon as they get there...especially the female home owner.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jon,
The site looks like a low budget commercial. the pics are too big, too fast and too meaningless.
Just have a normal heading with your phone and email in the right top corner...remember to have a call to action.

It's worse than a rotovac website. :lol:

Seriously....take a look at yours...then go look at Stanley Steemers and see that yours is just not soft enough for YOUR potential customer.

You can't find your phone number...even though it's at the top....it's too cluttered up there and the number is too small....Like Fred sed.

It looks unfinished...even though a site is never finished ...it should never look that way.

I don't care how much you like the guy doing the site...dump him and the site and do it right (hey it's a song)

Simple template with borders, a few nice pics with a good amount of info...not too much...and your info at the top (and bottom)

Remember to make your phone, email and call to action standout...you don't want it all crazy huge or anything...just enough where it is the first thing they notice.

Flash is hard to SEO...some say not worth it....Google doesn't know what it's looking at unless it is described to them.

Hope this helps...good luck.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oh, and you need content (words describing what you do) on your first page relevant to what your customers are looking for.

You can have some above the fold that is most relevant and then you can get deeper below the fold and go into more detail to help the search engines bring the visitors.
You put it below the fold because you don't want to bombard your visitor with to much, yet you want to have the info on the front page.
Most won't even get down below the fold...but those who do will have something to read.
Those are the people who want to read anyway.

I've said it before....you can bring the world to your website...but if it sucks and doesn't convert them to customers....what's the point??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom