OK..that hurt a little

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ok I had to run my sil to her doctor in Royal Oak......after she finished I thought I'd run through the apts that I ran for 13 years.....I turned into the drive and was immediately confronted by several large machines tearing it down completely!
What A shock to see 575 hi-rise units that I ran scattered on the ground and all boarded up....it was lik losing a kid!
They gave all old tenants a 90 day
Notice to vacate...
Even tho I ran the place jus lik Hitler Jr. I felt sorry for the pain and suffering I know those old people felt at the end of their lives!
since all I would rent to were old Jewish women.....it had to be ugly!..probably most of em had died off by now anyway

Last edited:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Ok I had to run my sil to her doctor in Royal Oak......after she finished I thought I'd run through the apts that I ran for 13 years.....I turned into the drive and was immediately confronted by several large machines tearing it down completely!
What A shock to see 575 hi-rise units that I ran scattered on the ground and all boarded up....it was lik losing a kid!
They gave all old tenants a 90 day
Notice to vacate...
Even tho I ran the place jus lik Hitler Jr. I felt sorry for the pain and suffering I know those old people felt at the end of their lives!
since all I would rent to were old Jewish women.....it had to be ugly!..probably most of em had died off by now anyway
which apartments Bob?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
which apartments Bob?
Woodward North.....the four high-rise buildings at 13 and Coolidge ...also Villa Du Lac ..St Clair Shores next to the Edsel Ford mansion..
I was the boss of the Ford Cove wit my Cigarette

Last i heard you guys was doin the 14 story Triple Nickle ? I hated that place!

Last edited:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Woodward North.....the four high-rise buildings at 13 and Coolidge ...also Villa Du Lac ..St Clair Shores next to the Edsel Ford mansion..
I was the boss of the Ford Cove wit my Cigarette

Last i heard you guys was doin the 14 story Triple Nickle ? I hated that place!
I didn't know they were tearing those down.

And yes, we do cleaning in the 555 building.

We also do a lot of work at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford Mansion.

Reactions: bob vawter

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I didn't know they were tearing those down.

And yes, we do cleaning in the 555 building.

We also do a lot of work at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford Mansion.
I did the Romney mansion a few times as well....even checked out their escape tunnel that came out a few blocks away! What a family....did L.Brooks on Quarton too!0

Back
Top Bottom