OK..You TWO "dOuScHbAG'S" YoAKuM & mArY......

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Since you CANNOT... :x Stay out of my thread.... :!:

I will play with you TWO LOOSERS IN THIS ...thread... :roll:

Because neither of you can READ or comprehend what I am saying.. :?:

I will "dUmB" it down in this one thread... !gotcha!

So what are your BEEF's..... :?:

Mikey P

Administrator
You have nothing to sell Harper so you won't win at this game.

Your ice box and bed will be full either way, those two rely on members here to feed them and stroke em.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's simple Harpo...You encourage people to go big or go home...whether you say it like that or not.

Spend all your money on the biggest thing you can buy....and yet you have yet to tell them HOW to get jobs.

You are dangerous to the people who listen to you and think a big truck will sell it's self.

In my threads that I start, I am constantly trying to list ways for everyone to market their company, where to put their website, how to make the website work etc etc etc

So they can actually have the jobs coming in. :shock:

I don't hide any marketing ideas from anyone...I've talked to tons of guys on the phone and PM and have given and received ideas to help the business grow.

I'm no Guru, but I help with what has worked for me.

What's your beef with me?...you've screwed with plenty of my threads.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:

Your ice box and bed will be full either way, those two rely on members here to feed them and stroke em.

Projecting again?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ditto with Brian,

You started a thread about growing a business yet off no advice how to actually do it. You somehow think that marketing should not be part of the equation.??????????? I at least offered real specific advise (after being asked)that if followed will grow the bottom line for every cleaner so they have more money in their pocket or grow their business.(and I was thanked for it)BTW I don't make any money from this board. I do help a lot of guys that call and ask for help for free!!

You just want to beat your chest as usual.

Might help your self esteem. But, it doesn't help the guys here much.

The attacks you make of poster is bad for this board and could be why this board ain't what it used to be.

It limits participation.So they move on the where they could be more welcome by the member and get real advice.

One other board is ran be a sleazebag. Yet it is full of members helping each other. Not the attacks and the my dick is bigger than yours the unfortunately happens too much here.

More openness and acceptance of different opinions might be something that could help this board in the long run.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
More openness and acceptance of different opinions might be something that could help this board in the long run.

that statement was kinda hypercritical.........wasn't Harper being open and giving his opinion....??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah this board started going downhill when Harper made himself visible and started hijacking all my threads. :lol:

Oh, and when Mikey was giving him VBJs because of it. :shock:

Harpocrite, you're a braggart.
I can't believe anyone here thinks your "Stuck" thread was worth anything until ken and Steve started posting in it.
I mean unless of course they have a huge truck or whatever. :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think the man crushes gotta stop between you 3. Here I had thought Harpman and I had a thing going and now I see he's forsaken me for Brian & Dave and they are lapping it up.

Ken
Ps All 3 of you have good things to offer, like dozens of others here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll admit that Harper knows his Mechanics and probably knows how to get his Employees to jump.

There I said it.

And she's MINE Dave and Ken.....she wanted me first damnit!!! :shock:

Harper has the Scarlet O'hara complex...everyone wants to get his dessert for him. lmao.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If this isn't Harper I don't know what is.
The way he cries about everything and getting it his way.

Scarlet O'Harper
Lmao

scarlet-ohara.jpg

Or maybe
Veruca Salt?
"I want it now Mikey!"

veruca_salt1.jpg

You're such a little girl. What would I do without you?

Mikey P

Administrator
One other board is ran be a sleazebag. Yet it is full of members helping each other. Not the attacks and the my dick is bigger than yours the unfortunately happens too much here.
and I really wish I could prey on those ripe, young fish over there, damn you Rob Allen!

Name
Nate W.
Brian R AKA Corky said:
Yeah this board started going downhill when Harper made himself visible and started hijacking all my threads. :lol:

Oh, and when Mikey was giving him VBJs because of it. :shock:

Harpocrite, you're a braggart.
I can't believe anyone here thinks your "Stuck" thread was worth anything until ken and Steve started posting in it.
I mean unless of course they have a huge truck or whatever. :roll:

You do have to admit, atleast he didn't post 15 times in he own thread....... :lol: Love ya Brian!

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Brain, I think what Joe and I try to get to explain is that we have been pleasing our customers for a very long time, so we really don't have to market our services like SOMEONE new does. We have grown our companies and yes our equipment to a point where our customers take care of us.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I agree, repeat business if king. I'm at 60% new and 40% repeat as of right now.

But I work on getting new customers everyday so those %'s look on the low side.

F

FB7777

Dave Yoakum said:
Ditto with Brian,

You started a thread about growing a business yet off no advice how to actually do it. You somehow think that marketing should not be part of the equation.??????????? I at least offered real specific advise (after being asked)that if followed will grow the bottom line for every cleaner so they have more money in their pocket or grow their business.

You just want to beat your chest as usual.

but in the real world you're just another brokedick and after 30 years you have less of a business than I did when my company was 3 months old

give everyone a break brokum...you're a phony trying to sell people a marketing program

Again, I ask you... how many trucks are you running and what is your gross?

Harper did a superlative job of raising awareness of the value of supporting membership for a measly $5 / month

and yet you're still ORANGE... what a cheap ass broke POS you are on here

you bitch about how Rob Allen tossed you from t M f and how Evan spanked you fro free advertising on ICS

... I'm surprised you have the ability to crawl around here without giving something back

low life

if 1/10 of your speal worked you'd be more than a 1 man goofball after 30 fricken years

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
ronbeatty said:
Brain, I think what Joe and I try to get to explain is that we have been pleasing our customers for a very long time, so we really don't have to market our services like SOMEONE new does. We have grown our companies and yes our equipment to a point where our customers take care of us.

HELLO! That's what Brian doesn't catch on to. He's trying to latch on to the newbies and make money off of them and he doesn't like guys who see no need for what he offers.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You're kidding right Doug?

I've given away every peice of info I have or come across right here on Mikey's and expected nothing in return.

I started the Network for people who didn't want to do it themselves. I tell exactly what I do at no charge.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about...research any of my posts.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
pfred said:
Harper did a superlative job of raising awareness of the value of supporting membership for a measly $5 / month

Harper also did a superlative job of helping convince some to cancel the $5 subscription. Just sayin.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm sorry, Brian, you've never said anything that has helped me. So it was worth what you charged me. Not everyone needs what you offer.

Mikey P

Administrator
joey895 said:
pfred said:

Harper also did a superlative job of helping convince some to cancel the $5 subscription. Just sayin.

actually it was just you who canceled.

Please spend the money with Yokums since you see no value here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
I'm sorry, Brian, you've never said anything that has helped me. So it was worth what you charged me. Not everyone needs what you offer.

That's because you don't listen. I've said plenty that would help you...even stuff you might already know.
You're just a negative Nelly you big negative Nelly you.

But you're right. No company ever needs marketing. :roll:
You know....the eye rolling emoticon just doesn't say enough about you. lol

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Don't worry Harper doesn't get all the credit.

I DID see the value, which is why I subscribed in the first place but then something changed in the last week, you figure it out.

By the way I also subscribed and payed for quite a few months way back when. After the ads started YOU cancelled the subscription. I like many others thought since you were putting ads on the board the subscription was not needed.

The good news is there are changes around the corner, you said so yourself, so I'm sure I'll once again see the value of paying.

Mikey P

Administrator
After the ads started YOU canceled the subscription

I never canceled a single subscription, most likely your card got renewed and it self canceled which happens very year to each card.

I use to send out memos to see if the cancellation was intentional or not.

damn great chance you'll see some BIG changes here real soon Joey, so save your pennies.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:

As soon as I read ....this post...from Mike..!

I "pm'd"...Mike that I had No intention of respondeing in the THREAD... !gotcha!
I just wanted to run a "DivErsIoN"...To draw the TWO "free gUrUs" into a EGO FEST.. :oops:

If you "TWO"...will notice..???

There is NOT one post in this thread, that compliments or thanks either of you for your
material or coNtrIbutIoNS's.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

You accuse me of "self promotion"...and PounDinG my CHEST...of who has the bigger d@cK"

MIKE...is correct.. :!: You gIrlS are the ones tRying to "SELL SOMETHING"... :idea:

The only contribution I have to offer here ... Is my EXPERIANCE of what "NOT" to do..!!!!!

You gentelmen...Offer NO new ideas...! And the ideas that you do claim as "YOUR OWN"..
are pLAYgeriZeD..! "With that said..!" You may percieve that statement as a BASH on your
businesses.. :shock: "IT IS NOT.!!!" It is just my opinion... :idea:

We just disagree...as to HOW you build a SUCCESSFUL business... :!: IMO..you men just
OFFER ....tHeORy...and not much "common sence" information :idea: The internet generates
many "Monday Morning Quarterbacks"...&... NOT many "sucessful players" that have worn
the UNIFORM'S... :idea:

THIS IS NOT a business that you can learn from a "SeLf-hElP" book.... :roll:

All this tEqUnIqUe and StaTiCaL info...."BS"....IS NOT going to keep you in the GAME... :idea:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
While I do see now that marketing is important I don't think it is the most important part of the biz. There are various pieces of the biz puzzle and marketing is just a piece.

I for one will in 2011 start marketing for the first time for my biz in yen years and have done good up to now with two trucks. Now I want more work, so all three trucks are full time. I will do a website and market heavily to see how it works out.

I do have to say having GOOD equipment will help you do a better job easier or more efficiently. GOOD equipment does not necessarilly mean the biggest and baddes, but it does mean a good unit that will do the best job.

At the end of the day if your marketing gets you 10 jobs and you can't finish them or don't do the jobs the best you could have done them, it doesn't mean anything and your biz will eventually fail.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Mikey P said:

As soon as I read ....this post...from Mike..!

I "pm'd"...Mike that I had No intention of respondeing in the THREAD... !gotcha!
I just wanted to run a "DivErsIoN"...To draw the TWO "free gUrUs" into a EGO FEST.. :oops:

If you "TWO"...will notice..???

There is NOT one post in this thread, that compliments or thanks either of you for your
material or coNtrIbutIoNS's.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

You accuse me of "self promotion"...and PounDinG my CHEST...of who has the bigger d@cK"

MIKE...is correct.. :!: You gIrlS are the ones tRying to "SELL SOMETHING"... :idea:

The only contribution I have to offer here ... Is my EXPERIANCE of what "NOT" to do..!!!!!

You gentelmen...Offer NO new ideas...! And the ideas that you do claim as "YOUR OWN"..
are pLAYgeriZeD..! "With that said..!" You may percieve that statement as a BASH on your
businesses.. :shock: "IT IS NOT.!!!" It is just my opinion... :idea:

We just disagree...as to HOW you build a SUCCESSFUL business... :!: IMO..you men just
OFFER ....tHeORy...and not much "common sence" information :idea: The internet generates
many "Monday Morning Quarterbacks"...&... NOT many "sucessful players" that have worn
the UNIFORM'S... :idea:

THIS IS NOT a business that you can learn from a "SeLf-hElP" book.... :roll:

All this tEqUnIqUe and StaTiCaL info...."BS"....IS NOT going to keep you in the GAME... :idea:

Funny how the smartest guy to get on this board said
All 3 of you have good things to offer

Harper, you've jumped on me from day one getting your panties in a bunch because I brought info to this board that didn't have to do with machines and prespray. When I had a marketing room, you didn't see me here much...almost not at all.

YOU haven't said anything that hasn't been said before either HOT SHOT...so don't act like you're the Lone Ranger.

It IS all about you beating your chest because of your midlife crisis...lay off the Testosterone injections and get back to your "Retirement".

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Those retired farts are always full of.

"Back in my day......rant............rave.........fingerpointing.............name calling...........chest beating...........and breaking wind............."

Somehow it make them feel fulfilled and raises their self esteem.

While the rest of the world moves on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom