Old School Restoration

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
tumblr_kw7iiaFdNP1qa9b8ro1_400.jpg

Ford004.jpg

Ford008.jpg

Ford009.jpg

Still cleaning out the shop! We may have a problem getting rid of stuff!

Tony

CleanEvo

When I started, that's all we had DZ 50's, stands and 5 gallon buckets.... fun, but it worked. Always had to tell the home owners to watch the buckets. I remember doing equipment checks and the buckets being so full, they were spilling over.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I use to have a corner vac setup too. I think we still have the roller somewhere.

Man we has dozen's of 50's before they made the 110's. Some real knuckle busters but the were built like tanks. We would use 20-gallon barrels with a hole drilled in the lids so didn't have to worry about over flow and you could go 2-days before checking it.

We still have a dozen dehumidifier stands left over from "the day".

topnotchman

Gosh never got to see a picture of the old cornervac thats cool!

I still have a drizair 50, I use it occasionally for small bathrooms for the 1st day of drying, works great!

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I set up the 50's to run in the shop, figured they might as well do something and they still work so why not.
The roller I don't know what to do with so its just in the corner.

Tony

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I have every one of those pieces in MY museum.
Except my roller is stainless. That must have been one of the original steel ones.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Funny how things change. That equipment was from the dawn of top down drying, which was supposed to be the answer to the insurance carrier's dream of lower costs.
(Lower than removing pad and floating carpet.)

Now the cost of extracting, renting all of the equipment, and monitoring costs for top down drying has insurance carriers wondering if removing the pad to get the place dry faster is actually cheaper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom